Whats the average age on here?

MAXlMUS

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to like this thread - I now know of at least 3 on this forum older than me :lol:

Anymore grandads out there ;):blush:

Not a Z owner yet! but my daughter keeps threatening me with the grandfather badge, and i'm only 57, its not fair i tell you, especially when your brain keeps telling you that you're 35 ;)

Who also lives at home with their parents? :)

me! lol, had my house for a lil while but i'm renovating the whole of the inside of it so i'm staying with the folks... its annoying to spend the 'play with z' money on random odds and sods in homebase and screwfix each weekend, but ho hum, it'll be finished soon! then the Z can live in the garage again! :cold:

If I'm correct, now 7 pages and only one Sprinkle has revealed their age :p

Oiy you! I've been answering this question since day one..........its boring now.......... :yawn:

Yes that means I'm ancient - 100 last birthday if you recall the thread!

i live with my dad! and my girlfriend! saving up for a house so it better to live at parents. if we didnt we could only save a grand a month.

so living with parents isnt that bad!!

but i agree :- flash car and living with parents is crap unless for a valid reason

Sparky

I fail to see why me having a good relationship with my parents and enjoy living at home is a fail?

i would get no more from living alone rather than here with my parents and brother.

My mate moved out into a flat in glasgow for his 21st and tbh I hes bored of it even though he's only there for 2 weeks of every month and the others are spent offshore.

so own flat...no thanks :thumbs:

Cheers

Paul

I fail to see why me having a good relationship with my parents and enjoy living at home is a fail?

i would get no more from living alone rather than here with my parents and brother.

My mate moved out into a flat in glasgow for his 21st and tbh I hes bored of it even though he's only there for 2 weeks of every month and the others are spent offshore.

so own flat...no thanks :thumbs:

Cheers

Paul

I agree mate. I know who ur talking about, his mums a beautician ain't she.

I would worry about it mate, I know you've got enuff money to buy everyone on here a house lol. If I have my way I'm never moving out. I don't need to look good. I've got the missus the same as you mate so we don't a pad to impress people. It's clearly not a fail, I rent a house out which the mortgage is paid, so that's clearly not a fail.

Ur only 21 and I'm 22 and there's nothing wrong with living at home. Gives you more money for other things. And of ppl seen ur parents pad they would understand why u don't wanna move out lol. Drop me a txt mate.

independence?? responsibility?? etc etc??

im not saying its a fail but its just downright lazy if you have the cash. :lol:

unless you cook your own meals, do all your own washing, cleaning, pay some of the bills in your name, etc. in that case its definately not a fail. there are cases of course i wouldnt have a go, looking after ill parents, just about to buy a house.

its nothing to do with how others perceive you tbh. but personally at the age of 23 i couldnt live with myself bringing a girl abck to my mum and dads house after a date :lol: but hey, each to their own :thumbs::thumbs:

im not saying its a fail but its just downright lazy if you have the cash. :lol:

unless you cook your own meals, do all your own washing, cleaning, pay some of the bills in your name, etc. in that case its definately not a fail. there are cases of course i wouldnt have a go, looking after ill parents, just about to buy a house.

its nothing to do with how others perceive you tbh. but personally at the age of 23 i couldnt live with myself bringing a girl abck to my mum and dads house after a date :lol: but hey, each to their own :thumbs::thumbs:

you dirty dawg :bangin:

you dirty dawg :bangin:

mwhahaha :teeth:

I have a girlfriend, so i don't have to worry about bringing girls home :lol:.

I pay my bills around the house, however i cannot cook to save myself, micro meals i can cook but proper food im hopeless.

Paul

Paul

NEVER apologise

NEVER explain

follow Sarnie and you won't go far wrong B)

I have a girlfriend, so i don't have to worry about bringing girls home :lol:.

I pay my bills around the house, however i cannot cook to save myself, micro meals i can cook but proper food im hopeless.

Paul

to be fair, sometimes i think of pressing the "feed me" on dominos website cooking :blush::lol:

i finished uni and then moved home for a few years while i got my teaching career underway, i was earning next to no money while i trained and studied, with out my parents support i couldn't have done it, but as soon as i qualified i was gone. i love my mum , she's great, but anymore time than a week together and its like world war 3, we just can't get on that well over a prolonged period.

i remember when i first met my wife, i did find it a bit embarrassing inviting her back to my parents. felt like a kid :blush:

at under 25 and at home possibly fair enough, but i start to worry when someones nearly 40 and lived at home all their life.

got to cut the apron strings sometime :shrug: