Whats the average age on here?

MAXlMUS

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Hi.....My name is Max...I`m 43 .........and a zedoholic!

People ask me constantly why did I buy the car and I always reply with the same answer "I`m having a midlife crisis!"

I have had my Zed for about 3-4 months now and have often wondered if Im an old fart when it comes to owners within our ranks.?

Cheers

Hi Max

Bought my Z last May and turn 44 next month.

Midlife crisis too I am afraid.

Max

22 on my second zed.

Got my first at 20, still sore from all that insurance rape.

For the record, I think the older owners probably give it more beans than the younger ones. I let my Dad have a blast in mine yesterday and got taught a serious lesson in wet weather grip.

He's not got a chance of keeping up on the bikes though - not with his knees!

Should we not put down if we're single/married male or female kids no kids...and what we're looking for in the other sex...

:surrender:

I've got 8 penalty points... :cold:

^ :lol:

I'm 25, had mine almost a year now. Don't know how anyone under 25 can afford the insurance though! I bought mine a few weeks before my 25th b'day, parked it on the drive and waited (extremely patiently) for the day to come round before insuring it. Saved a fortune for those few weeks of torture :)

Oh yes, and I like long walks on the beach...

I feel soo much better now...cheers chaps :teeth:

The wife and I were gonna take a run down to Japfest she was worried incase it was full of young chavs (no offence to any chavs here)....

I love this car...it is the best I`ve owned and Ive had a few from beemers,mercs....I still have fond memories of my first car which was incidently a Datsun Cherry GL! in rusty bronze :lol:

Max

Should we not put down if we're single/married male or female kids no kids...and what we're looking for in the other sex...

I'm 25, had mine almost a year now. Don't know how anyone under 25 can afford the insurance though! I bought mine a few weeks before my 25th b'day, parked it on the drive and waited (extremely patiently) for the day to come round before insuring it. Saved a fortune for those few weeks of torture :)

Insurance for me was only £600 through bell this was when I was 21.!!! :p

Insurance for me was only £600 through bell this was when I was 21.!!! :p

Wtf!? I'm 25 and my insurance is not that low!

I imagine you brought some ncb certificates? :p