Whats the average age on here?

MAXlMUS

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 and had my Zed for about 3 months. I don't get this mid life crisis talk you lot go on about (maybe because I'm not middle aged yet) my old man likes the Zed and he's in his 60's mind you I don't think he's gonna do a swap for his DB9. A Zed is not a midlife crisis, it's a good choice! A midlife crisis is...a new Focus RS in 'that' green. I mean don't get me wrong, I think they're animals, but a grey haired guy driving one, come on, I wouldn't even drive one in that green.

im 22, got my zed when i was 21 had it 7 months. insurance is good, only 1290 with 0 no claims and a good crash

were the hell are you insured with????? please tell me???? I payed £2100 last year!

23 had her 2.5 years and cant ever emagine life without her, sad i know :lol:

im 22, got my zed when i was 21 had it 7 months. insurance is good, only 1290 with 0 no claims and a good crash

were the hell are you insured with????? please tell me???? I payed £2100 last year!

lol im with admiral with the 350z and elephant with my other car. i crashed my old mini cooper s in march 2009 and it had 5000 quid worth of damage to it and never came bk the same after repairs. so i sold it and bought the zed. i was only 1290, i was suprised as it the 300bhp with full nismo works done to it. well chuffed

39 but soon to be 40 :headhurt::scare: and I have had my zed for 2 years and still loving it :yahoo::yahoo:

You dont look 40 :scare:

You look at least 45

I dont think i look 40 but then everyone my age probaly says the same :lol:

By the way Ian what does that small writing say as i cannot see it ;)

cheeky git, 45 :boxing::boxing:

lol im with admiral with the 350z and elephant with my other car. i crashed my old mini cooper s in march 2009 and it had 5000 quid worth of damage to it and never came bk the same after repairs. so i sold it and bought the zed. i was only 1290, i was suprised as it the 300bhp with full nismo works done to it. well chuffed

i was with elephant the year before and paid £1800 (10 month policy) but they wouldn't cover any of my mods if they were damaged at all, I also have the factory fitted nismo kit amongst other things lol :D ile have to do some ringing about i think

i was with elephant the year before and paid £1800 (10 month policy) but they wouldn't cover any of my mods if they were damaged at all, I also have the factory fitted nismo kit amongst other things lol :D ile have to do some ringing about i think

im in a really low crime area... its a very small village so that makes it cheaper

Should we not put down if we're single/married male or female kids no kids...and what we're looking for in the other sex...

:surrender:

I've got 8 penalty points... :cold:

^ :lol:

I'm 25, had mine almost a year now. Don't know how anyone under 25 can afford the insurance though! I bought mine a few weeks before my 25th b'day, parked it on the drive and waited (extremely patiently) for the day to come round before insuring it. Saved a fortune for those few weeks of torture :)

Oh yes, and I like long walks on the beach...

Insurance for me was only £600 through bell this was when I was 21.!!! :p

Wtf!? I'm 25 and my insurance is not that low!

I imagine you brought some ncb certificates? :p

Yeah 3 years no claims. :thumbs: