Whats the average age on here?

MAXlMUS

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats IF you can find someone to insure it ;) I finally managed to get insured with FI at 25 or I would have done it a lot sooner, but also in that price I have everything else covered like for like & overall the price isn't "that" much :)

When I was 21 my car was a 100A Datsun Cherry! A 260z was out of the question. Life has certainly got better for everyone me thinks :band:

I had a Datsun Sunny mate, 1.2 ltr if remember correctly but I may be wrong as it was 25 years ago :lol: Always had Datsun/Nissan as my mother worked in the local dealership and have stayed with them ever since as the vehicles are so reliable and the sports models, in my opinion, give the best car for money value in the market

Hi, I'm John, 26, and I've been Zedding since July.

Is this Zedders Annonymous?

Car history - 1.2 Corsa, 1.0 Corsa, a few company cars, then a 1.6 Focus, 1.9 Golf TDi (boring), a Golf GT TDi, remapped to 200 bhp and now the Zed.

But the nagging question:

What next?

Hi, I'm John, 26, and I've been Zedding since July.

Is this Zedders Annonymous?

Car history - 1.2 Corsa, 1.0 Corsa, a few company cars, then a 1.6 Focus, 1.9 Golf TDi (boring), a Golf GT TDi, remapped to 200 bhp and now the Zed.

But the nagging question:

What next?

Stay with the Zed :drive1