Where do all of your usernames come from?

IanS16

Just wondered where usernames like sarnie and Bronzee come from?

IanS16 is just because my Surname starts with S and I was 16 when I started joining sites on the internet and i've just stayed with it.

Any interesting stories behind your names?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shire my nickname that came from school and im sure you can guess the rest ;-)

I always thought it was cos you look like a hobbit :lol:

BronZee is quite easy to work out :bangin:

Mine is similarly easy to work out :lol:

Shire my nickname that came from school and im sure you can guess the rest ;-)

I always thought it was cos you look like a hobbit :lol:

BronZee is quite easy to work out :bangin:

Mine is similarly easy to work out :lol:

Hmmmm who looks like a hobbit ;):lol:

get called nix as short for nicola (sunday name) andthe first forum i joined many moons ago that name was taken so i made it Nixy instead. It kinda stuck and i use it on all forums, my number plate and now get called it by a fair few.

Oh and Sarnie will never tell you so i will - its short for sardine as he used to be a fisherman in spain until he moved to the UK. ;)

My surname is Marshall and when we were about 12 we used to watch 'Eerie Indiana', and the main character was called Marshall - but his friends called him Mars. So my mates pinched it from that, and thats all my friends have called me since.

get called nix as short for nicola (sunday name) andthe first forum i joined many moons ago that name was taken so i made it Nixy instead. It kinda stuck and i use it on all forums, my number plate and now get called it by a fair few.

Oh and Sarnie will never tell you so i will - its short for sardine as he used to be a fisherman in spain until he moved to the UK. ;)

ModelT.uk.com :p

When I was a kid, I had a step brother called Alex. Which coincidentaly is also my name.

Casued many proplems when playing sports. So he got Alex, and I got Lex. I added the other X cos I look to look posh. lol.

It just stoke over the years. Even my g/f calls me Lexx.

Shuck came from my surname Cruickshank which is Scottish. I've been called it ever since Primary school and its stuck. The only people that don't call me Shuck are the lads I play rugby with, who all call me Chucky.......like the egg :dry::)

ModelT.uk.com :p

you are in so much trouble Mr MacDonald! :bangin:

It all started when dad bought me a pocket radio with those single eared white wirey earphones when I was 8 :dummy: . Always had to have music on the go.

Always had walkman through school and at uni the tutors christened me HEADPHONES, et viola!

Couple of years ago met someone from uni in the queue at John Lewis.

Hadn't seen him for 15years.

He was in stitches when he saw what I was purchasing.........A NEW SET OF HEADPHONES :lol: