BM and his parking adventures.

BulletMagnet

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funniest one ever for me the other week - Argos car park. As I walked back to my car some guy was just parking next to me. He got so close he couldn't possibly get out of his car without touching mine - BUT i got here in time before he even tried. I got in my car and just sat there fiddling with my stereo etc knowing full well he could not get out as he'd parked so close. He just had to sit there.........and sit there.............and sit there............. :lol:

I was so glad i got there in time or no doubt he would have just damaged my door! TW4T!

:lol: Exactly what i would have done.

The parking spaces you usually find in most car parks dont allow much courtesy room ie to open door to maximum, or allow bulky items to be loaded up etc, so what you find is a very narrow alley and depending on how careful the driver or occupants are.

Some cars have the plastic strips along the door middle to take a ding, but cars like the Zed, CTR are unprotected and very vulnerable.

• 4 weeks later...
I can't wait for junior to arrive. Have you seen the size of the parent child spaces ???

Bloody bags of room, no more shite spaces for me. :yahoo:

grrr, evil!!! BUT everyone walks betweent eh spaces as they are at the front. ill make sure i wheel my trolley through it too :p

This is one of my biggest annoyances. I HATE people who deliberately park right next to you, even though the car park is empty. Im thinking of buying a rolling rust bucket, so I can find these people and do to them what they have done to us!!! :angry:

• 2 years later...

For once not close parking, but idiot parking none the less.

Took my mum to the doctors and only to find this in the carpark of the doctors practice.

Total lack of courtesy

870b82df.jpg

Reported this to the reception desk inside, being a doctors practice, I'm pretty sure that the disabled space is more likely to be used than anywhere else

And yes, my Zed has been winter readied :)

CF bonnet off (needs relacquer), Volks off (replaced by Rays with winter rubber)

Many moons ago when I was a Manager for Sainsburys I had the pleasure of sticking notices on cars that parked in disabled bays with no badge, they were quite big and REALLY sticky so I used to put them right on the windscreen in the drivers view. When you pulled them off they left a horrible mess on the windscreen :lol: oh the joy it used to bring :teeth:

If you did the same now someone would probably either sue you or stab you :headhurt:

When I was at uni they had similar stickers Dave, these anti-tamper type that were scored in a pattern, so when you try to peel them off only a smal chunk would come off at a time. Real pain for anyone that got caught parking where/when they shouldnt, but would love to have some these days for random idiots I see parking :lol:

Should have done him a similar discourtesy of letting his tyres down :dry: People like that make my blood boil :angry:

Only downfall to that idea is that he'd be blocking the disabled parking spot for longer. Perhaps a little note left on windscreen to try and make him feel guilty for his thoughtless parking. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

I've only just come across this thread, but I've been nodding my head so vigorously through the whole thing I had to share.

This was back in January of this year, popped into B&Q for 10 minutes tops. Loads of car park spaces around and there were three to the left as you look at the picture (this has stuck with me since January!).

Came out to find this genius parked next to me:

IMG_0648.jpg

I've only just come across this thread, but I've been nodding my head so vigorously through the whole thing I had to share.

This was back in January of this year, popped into B&Q for 10 minutes tops. Loads of car park spaces around and there were three to the left as you look at the picture (this has stuck with me since January!).

Came out to find this genius parked next to me:

IMG_0648.jpg

Margaret, if only you were not so fat then you could of got in your motor, :lol:

Bert :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Maybe it's been abandoned :lol::lol: It's green and it's fugly :scare:

I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start another crap parking thread.

Spotted this in asda carpark this afternoon and it defo had to be made public.

7d50e217.jpg

Daft thing is, there were loads of spaces elsewhere!!!

• 3 months later...

Can't believe I've just seen this thread..... i'm well printing some of those leaflets and sticking them in the car for when an opportunity arises.... lol Although could be a bit dodgy with a private plate if they remembered who they parked next to...then get a leaflet calling them an ....well you know.. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

sometimes it really does annoy me when drivers park too close to my car especially if it is in the drivers side becasue i wont be able to go in and out of my car comfortable. it kills me to see them having so much space in their own slot yet they keep the parking so close,sometimes when i see the driver just about to park and i see this happening i really call his attention so that he will fix his parking.It is just not safe to park that way becasue doors might bump into each other.

• 1 month later...

This considerate person :rant: had to reverse into this parking bay, because the car park was full, apart from the spot next to us.

I checked for marks etc. but, thankfully, there were none.

Oh... it was on a Sunday too !