BulletMagnet

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

well, just to revive this one. I parked in a supermarket car park last night after work. it was a 100 space or so carpark and only had about SIX cars in it. I drove straight to the back and was the ONLY car parked in the entire row. Get back with my shopping and despite there being about 95 spaces some total TW*T in a (yes you guessed it) PEOPLE CARRIER with a child on board sign had parked right next to me! Not just right next to me but so close I had to crawl into my car sideways! Now there are only three possible reasons for this because it just had to be intentional:

1. they were just doing it on purpose to annoy me as their car was sh1t and covered in dents and scratches

2. the kids must ask the parent to park there so they can look at my car

3. whoever was driving couldn't park and needed another car to line up next to

I wish i'd taken a pic because it was a total corker - although i was really cross................

Get back with my shopping and despite there being about 95 spaces some total TW*T in a (yes you guessed it) PEOPLE CARRIER with a child on board sign had parked right next to me! Not just right next to me but so close I had to crawl into my car sideways!

Is this a subtle way of telling us you're planning a career change to one of the Cirque du Soliel stars?! :p:p

I hope they didn't damage/door ding your Zed getting out their passengers side.

Think its time for some of those "you cant park" spotted cards metioned on here before. Anyone does it to you, wham, slap em with it. We should make it out of the same tickets they used at my Uni, which are impossible to remove without making a mess, super strong glue and really thin paper :lol:

Like this....

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/an ... arking.jpg

Click to view (warning it has bad language!)

I had a similar experience at our Tesco. I parked 2nd from the end (it was very busy) but nicely spaced between the cars that were there. Came back to find the one on my left had gone and this t0sser had arrived....

23052009009.jpg

now I might understand it if the otherside had a wall or something, but not when it's got 2 feet of car park and another 2 feet of path

23052009010.jpg

You could open the Zed door fully in that space. :rant:

I love this thread. I too take photos and will start uploading them and would use the "YOU CANT PARK" stickers.

I kind of want a personal sticker printer in the car which I can print the photo off to show them how rubbish they are!

Out of interest......if you did come back to find a dink or paint scratch from the car next to you......what would you do? Wait for them? Break their wing mirror?

The only problem is when you drive an orange zed and frequent the same car parks someone may just take offence and get their own back eventually.......... :dry: Although it is tempting........

The only problem is when you drive an orange zed and frequent the same car parks someone may just take offence and get their own back eventually.......... :dry: Although it is tempting........

Get it wrapped in vinyl, different colour every week....

• 2 weeks later...