BM and his parking adventures.

BulletMagnet

I have decided to make a photo diary of anybody that parks too close for my liking.

Entry No.1

April 9th 2009, Buttermarket underground Parking Facility.

After driving around the structure I find a lovely triple spot. I park up and go into town to pay some bills.

parking001.jpg

About an hour later I return to find this.

parking002.jpg

At least the Peugeot driver left me enough space, but the Toyota.....

parking003.jpg

Looks like there was no passenger in the Toyota and my passenger door has no marks (phew)

The adventure continues...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shocking. I parked in the old B&Q car park when i went to watch 007 and when i came back some nugget had parked so close i had to clamber in through the passenger side. He left inches!

I was super P****d so i left a note on his windscreen telling him that any decent gent would take a girl to dinner before they tried to get so close! :boxing:

Its just so unnessesary!

argh, I would dropkick anybody I'd see that parks up using two spaces (especially when I am behind them and am still looking for a space too)

i kind of agree i hate it when there are no spaces left and some nugget has used up 2, i wouldn't do it as i'm sure someone would key my car :thumbdown:

Entry No.2

April 9th 2009, Halfords Carpark @ Ransomes Europark

Now this time I thought I was onto a winner, lots of empty spaces and I bagged myself a spot within 6 bays.

parking004.jpg

I come back out after 5 minutes.......

parking005.jpg

What the hell?!?!?!!?

Not only is there loads and loads of other spaces, but he has to get "cosy" with my Zed too :rant:

We have a private car park at work and although its a first come first served basis for which space you get we all know each others cars (especially mine) and some of us always park in the same spaces. I park in the very last space in the bottom corner next to a hedge in the hope that at least one side of the car is safe from being dinged! Today, somebody parked next to me so close that I could hardly get in the car and of course I couldn't get in the passenger side as the hedge was there! I literally had to contort myself to squeeze in! i was fuming! I will park far away in any car park and walk to the front door but for some reason I always get a beat up people carrier parking next to me!

Classic thread :lol: I know exactly how you all feel guys and gals, no matter where i park my car or how empty a car park is, some numpty always ends up parking right next to me. Also not 2 mention how little space they give me to get in my car as am not exactly small. Happened to me two days ago i couldnt get into my bloody car as the car next to me was parked too close, so i waited and i was ready to kill someone untill a wee granny came up to the car and appoligised " as her parking isnt quite as good as it once was" :lol: Then i felt guilty and helped her putting the shopping into her car for her :surrender:

When i am old, i am gonna drive at 10 mph on the motorway in the fast lane in my mustang, just to p*ss everyone off :lol::thumbs:

:lol: fab idea. I might do that as well! And set in on cruise in case I go too fast by accident! :lol:

Exactly nixy! And wave at the people zooming by giving you the finger just to really pee them off :lol:

Ive actually scratched my car already with my belt trying to squeeze out cos of some tw@ parked too close :bang: . Like Stew tho i mostly take the 350 Shed out when i need to go to a crowded car park. They just dont make carpark for the width of the Zed :(

We have a private car park at work and although its a first come first served basis for which space you get we all know each others cars (especially mine) and some of us always park in the same spaces. I park in the very last space in the bottom corner next to a hedge in the hope that at least one side of the car is safe from being dinged! Today, somebody parked next to me so close that I could hardly get in the car and of course I couldn't get in the passenger side as the hedge was there! I literally had to contort myself to squeeze in! i was fuming! I will park far away in any car park and walk to the front door but for some reason I always get a beat up people carrier parking next to me!

*buys Nixy a pair of hedgetrimmers*

sorry to ask but were can i get a front splitter like that from......new to the forum so please excuss me ignorance on this mater. :blush:

Yeah, I see that Chilli Red has sent you a PM, but for all those that want to know, it a Varis Carbon Lip, for sale at the ever so friendly people at Envy Performance & Styling in Surrey.

Ive actually scratched my car already with my belt trying to squeeze out cos of some tw@ parked too close :bang: . Like Stew tho i mostly take the 350 Shed out when i need to go to a crowded car park. They just dont make carpark for the width of the Zed :(

Try the V3 kit as well :lol: :lol:

I also enjoy some peoples parking, check this fine selection of women parkers at my flat:

Exibit A:

pic1-1.jpg

Exibit B: Parked next to GF's car (Please note jesus type fish in rear window :dry: )

pic2-1.jpg

Exibit C: Fine Example of how close you can park to somebody and still manage to get out of the car. (Yellow Car)

IMG_2671.jpg

And finally my personal favourite...........drum roll please............

P230408_143001.jpg

Aaaahhh remember handbrakes ladies.....

R :lol: