BulletMagnet

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he was adamant he had to park next to the nice sports car,

i think its a case of people like to lok , so they park next to it, regardless of how difficult it might be to get into the space :doh:

That's a very charitable view to take. I'm afraid I'm more cynical than you!

This is great :lol::lol:

I went to the pub for dinner and met my parents, I parked in the middle of 2 spaces and I am happy so no one will park close to me. My parents come over and my mother moaned because she could'nt park next to me and said i was stupid to take up 2 spaces :rant::lol::lol:

I went to the pub for dinner and met my parents, I parked in the middle of 2 spaces and I am happy so no one will park close to me. My parents come over and my mother moaned because she couldn't park next to me and said i was stupid to take up 2 spaces :rant::lol::lol:

Actually to be fair, it is a little unfair to take up 2 spaces. Pick the best spot, imho. :) Someone may take offence and key your car just for taking up two spots.

I went to the pub for dinner and met my parents, I parked in the middle of 2 spaces and I am happy so no one will park close to me. My parents come over and my mother moaned because she couldn't park next to me and said i was stupid to take up 2 spaces :rant::lol::lol:

Actually to be fair, it is a little unfair to take up 2 spaces. Pick the best spot, imho. :) Someone may take offence and key your car just for taking up two spots.

Yes its a very dangerous strategy and pishes me off. We know its a lovely car, but that doesnt give anyone the right to take up 2 spaces (rant over!).

BM you need to be careful parking on yellow hashings too. Seems like a good strategy, but all it takes is an arsey traffic warden and you'll get a ticket for it, even if the hashed space isnt used for anything else! :rant:

I went to the movies came out and someone had stomped on the corner lip on the front of my Nismo Bumper and split the bumper along the bottom, Mortified Superglued the crack and bought a new bumper which needs Painting fitting etc. Why is the world full of morons. We get dicked enough with the road tax we pay in the UK with out some Knob tampering with our cars.

this evening i had to nip to tesco at kesgrave quickly for some cash, carpark had loads of space, parked in a 3 bay section, with a space either side, thought plenty of space people will park somewhere else.

come back to find a huge flat bed lorry next to me, with f all space between his driver side and mine, and all his colleagues were piling in and out to go and get cash, the bloody thing was so long it stuck out half my car length again into the road section. couldn't take a pic as they were sat in the van, but i gave them the teachers stare instead. i thought if i called them a bunch of c0ck munchers, they might get pi$$ed at me and start a fight and there was 6 of them and one of me, i may not be smart but i can count to 6. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I had an incident like this just this morning ... I immediately thought of this thread and had to take a picture ...

I popped into my local Sainsburys at 9 this morning so that I could avoid busy car parks etc and found myself a nice spot against a trolley shelter ... so I parked up pretty close on the passenger side thinking that atleast that way the passenger side would be safe and also provide more space for people parking on the drivers side ...

Anyway after what must have been about 5 mins I come back to find this:

post-4535-135011865343_thumb.jpg

To make things worse the lady parked opposite found it very funny watching me trying to get back into the car ... :angry:

I had an incident like this just this morning ... I immediately thought of this thread and had to take a picture ...

I popped into my local Sainsburys at 9 this morning so that I could avoid busy car parks etc and found myself a nice spot against a trolley shelter ... so I parked up pretty close on the passenger side thinking that atleast that way the passenger side would be safe and also provide more space for people parking on the drivers side ...

Anyway after what must have been about 5 mins I come back to find this:

[attachment=0]Idiot_Parking.jpg[/attachment]

To make things worse the lady parked opposite found it very funny watching me trying to get back into the car ... :angry:

A white van did the same to me, but even closer, outside a pub some years ago, lets just say I can't mention what happened to his van on a public forum! :angry: lol

Thats abosolutely shocking!

The carpark I use at work is getting a bit like that now. There didnt used to be any lines, so everyone was supprisingly well behaved and left loads of room. But obviously that meant there wasnt as many cars as possible in there, so they've now painted markings and the spaces are pretty small :surrender: Fortunately WLMG Nissan have offered their car park (well lock up, not customer car park) to park in if it gets bad as they are just down the road. Even better, when they and O2 move up the road to their new premisis, they will be a performance centre, so my pride and joy can make friends with 370z and GTRs :teeth:

I love this thread. I too take photos and will start uploading them and would use the "YOU CANT PARK" stickers.

I kind of want a personal sticker printer in the car which I can print the photo off to show them how rubbish they are!

Out of interest......if you did come back to find a dink or paint scratch from the car next to you......what would you do? Wait for them? Break their wing mirror?

WING MIRROR!!!