BM and his parking adventures.

BulletMagnet

This considerate person :rant: had to reverse into this parking bay, because the car park was full, apart from the spot next to us.

I checked for marks etc. but, thankfully, there were none.

Oh... it was on a Sunday too !

That is mental!

I really hate parking my car anywhere, as these days the parking spaces seem to be getting smaller and smaller.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beaso, that's just nuts, even by BM standards!!! No wonder a lot of us don't use our Zeds anywhere near general populous carparks. :scare:

Yes, it is !

And, I have always been very careful of parking any car that I have owned. But, there are too many inconsiderate motorists in this overcrowded country. Wish i was over there [ N.Z.] B)

Beaso, that's just nuts, even by BM standards!!! No wonder a lot of us don't use our Zeds anywhere near general populous carparks. :scare:

Yes, it is !

And, I have always been very careful of parking any car that I have owned. But, there are too many inconsiderate motorists in this overcrowded country. Wish i was over there [ N.Z.] B)

Unfortunately we have our fair share of inconsiderate people that don't give a damn about others cars. :headhurt: Less cars though, but not on a per capita basis. :lol: Still much happier driving over here than there. :drive1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Have currently got a mongtard parked out side mine and my neighbours drive exit. blocking both me and my neighbour in. been 5 hours now and still counting :dry:

left a polite note :lol: and informed the non emergency police line

was impressed; suffolk constabulary were round with in 15 minutes to check it out. i just wanted it registered in case some one didn;t like the note.

they are even going to contact the driver to tell them to move it. :lol: have got pictures will upload later ;)