BM and his parking adventures.

BulletMagnet

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont have that problem as i have a reserved space at work that is right outside the main entrance to my building. :teeth: Plus it is big enough to fit in Beavis' ego ;)

Wheres the 'Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' smiley!

I get to the office early so can have any space I want! :lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't live in a flat for that reason...... I need my driveway!

I dont have that problem as i have a reserved space at work that is right outside the main entrance to my building. :teeth: Plus it is big enough to fit in Beavis' ego ;)

Wheres the 'Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' smiley!

I get to the office early so can have any space I want! :lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't live in a flat for that reason...... I need my driveway!

All said in Jest Stew ;)

:lol:

i like to drive with bare feet! :thumbs:

FYI, If you do, and you get in an accident then make sure you put your shoes back on before you get out of the car... According to a mate in the know, its not legal and insurances can stop payouts.... Dont know why... I would say driving in bare feet would be less dangerous than driving in high heels...!

I know, it's mad! I drive in bare feet in summer as i'm in far more control like that than i would be otherwise! Just out of interest, sometimes the foot rest bit gets quite hot! :lol:

I had a mega panic moment in my car becasue of footware - not mine though!

Laura was driving the Zed, in flip-flops.

She managed to get her foot/flip-flop wedged onto the accelorator when approaching a roundabout.

Thank christ there was no one coming!

:scare::surrender:

I know, it's mad! I drive in bare feet in summer as i'm in far more control like that than i would be otherwise! Just out of interest, sometimes the foot rest bit gets quite hot! :lol:

She managed to get her foot/flip-flop wedged onto the accelorator when approaching a roundabout.

You let her drive??? :surrender:

She's a good driver. Wouldnt let her anywhere near the Zed otherwise.

She used to own a 300ZX, so she knows what to do with rear drive powerful cars.

She's a good driver. Wouldnt let her anywhere near the Zed otherwise.

She used to own a 300ZX, so she knows what to do with rear drive powerful cars.

Ahh thats ok then.

Just make sure she doesnt drive recklessly or that copper will have you done for it ;)

Amanda does that too. Epecially when she has flip flops on, to avoid Lexx's problems! I would imaging the foot rest does get a bit warm being positioned quite close the the drive train! :lol:

And Louis, I wanna see you drive aginst some of these women. On a recent CarLimits day, Amanda was posting 61s lap times against my 55s and a best on the day of 53s from a Evo pushing out around 350HP. Was an RX8 day and most posted about 57-59s. This from a girl who very rarely drives my car. I reckon if she held the throttle pinned more on the straights she'd shave another 2s from her time easily. She'd give you a right kicking :blackeye::lol:

Amanda does that too. Epecially when she has flip flops on, to avoid Lexx's problems! I would imaging the foot rest does get a bit warm being positioned quite close the the drive train! :lol:

And Louis, I wanna see you drive aginst some of these women. On a recent CarLimits day, Amanda was posting 61s lap times against my 55s and a best on the day of 53s from a Evo pushing out around 350HP. Was an RX8 day and most posted about 57-59s. This from a girl who very rarely drives my car. I reckon if she held the throttle pinned more on the straights she'd shave another 2s from her time easily. She'd give you a right kicking :blackeye::lol:

Id love to give that a go ;)

Hmmmm As the Range is in the garage again, my girlfriend is using the zed to ferry me back and forth to the train station.... been late twice due to not rushing for the train as I was standing around watching her leave the car park (The car does look great though!!! dont often get to see it being driven!)...

Will also stand in her defence she is a great driver.... just a crap passanger!

Get Liams keys off him and we'll see who can lap the Evo triangle quicker. She was hooning round the triangle in the lashing wet last year on the Saturday after Mikes wedding. Quicker than the front group did it the following day in the dry, so dont think you'll stand a chance in all honesty :p

Get Liams keys off him and we'll see who can lap the Evo triangle quicker. She was hooning round the triangle in the lashing wet last year on the Saturday after Mikes wedding. Quicker than the front group did it the following day in the dry, so dont think you'll stand a chance in all honesty :p

Liam - let me borrow your keys :thumbs: Thanks

Back on Topic...

Entry No.3

April 10th @ Black Tiles Pub , Martlesham

Raymond and I had just visited rtbiscuit and fancied lunch, so we went to The Black Tiles.

The car park was rather packed but I do have to commend the locales for their good parking sense.

parkingblacktiles.jpg

But I think it comes and goes, cos Ray wasn't that lucky I think...

parkingblacktiles02.jpg

Image204-1.jpg

Nice big empty car park today at uni, and then when i return these two muppets decide to park right next to me instead of the other spaces dotted around the place :rant:

To be fair the jeep left a fair amount of space but that bloody punto left it a bit tight :angry: So i left them a wee note on their window :lol:

I spotted a carpark, and end one of course, that I could drive right through and face outwards. But then some bird in a Cayenne rolls up and decided that it would be fun to park in the middle of four carparks, so I though ok, lets make her feel guilty and did a couple of turns to squeeze past. She'd stopped and got out or no way I would have done that, she saw, and obviously did feel guilty and got back in and moved the Porker to only take up one carpark instead of 4. Zed wins. :p:p:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I spotted a carpark, and end one of course, that I could drive right through and face outwards. But then some bird in a Cayenne rolls up and decided that it would be fun to park in the middle of four carparks, so I though ok, lets make her feel guilty and did a couple of turns to squeeze past. She'd stopped and got out or no way I would have done that, she saw, and obviously did feel guilty and got back in and moved the Porker to only take up one carpark instead of 4. Zed wins. :p:p:lol:

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

On my way home from Wales, I stopped of at a Welcome Break on the M6.

Parked up in a triple space and saw there was plenty space available around so felt safe.

Got to the front door only to notice I had left my wallet in the cubby.

Go back to the car only to find this

servicesM6.jpg

Either the driver was thinner than a thin thing or used the passenger door to exit or used an ejector seat after realising his stupidity.

No dents luckily.