New Member introduction

Hi Everyone, just a short intro. I’m Steve, I have joined the club on behalf of my son (Andrew) who purchased his 2007 350Z last year. I’m normally the one who looks after Andrews cars so I thought it would make sense to join the club. A quick bit about Andrew, although he’s 29 this year he’s only been driving 3 years so this is his first proper car. He also has BMW 120d as his daily. He was diagnosed with ADHD at 7 years old and has felt awkward generally all his life with friendships etc so joining clubs has not been his thing. I have purchased him tickets for Japfest so hopefully he can chat to some club members when he brings his car there.  I believe the previous owner was a member of this group so some people will probably recognise the car. Thanks again for letting me join.

Steve

67A13D8C-0C63-47F0-AD56-8B06B847F409.jpeg

• Like 8

Welcome and great looking car I have same colour but without the additional bodywork trim which I am quite envious of, they are a friendly bunch and I have always been made to feel welcome by other club members despite being at least twice the age of most of them lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...