So here we go again 3rd times the charm!

Andy_Muxlow

let me say 1st off, I was silly to get rid of me 370Z. But I had to scratch the V8 itch. Well that lasted almost 6 months...:bang: and so here we are again...I am now the owner of a nice 350Z rev-up from 2006 last owner had the car for 9 years and it has full service history. She needs a little tlc here and there. But she is mine and I am back in the fold once again :lol: I will say this though I am not going to rush into modifying her! Maybe some subtle mods...

0A01671B-9106-45C6-8A75-9063A942AE6E.jpeg

03E5A80A-ECB1-4BA9-8340-0A2C4074430A.jpeg

C3590E2A-3F51-4BD4-A244-6A6373CD4759.jpeg

65801040-4D43-4ADA-B380-B4AF188369C0.jpeg

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

Welcome back into a zed:wave:.

The ex owner must have loved it to keep her for 9 years.

They're probably going to be on here in a few months starting a newbie thread.....

"Looking to buy another 350z.

Sold my 350z a few months back and regret it deeply":lol:

Same here. I would have loved another 370z but just too expensive at the moment. 

Brilliant news and I'm really chuffed to see you in a Z again. B) :thumbs:

I did wonder whether you'd take to the 550i or not, it is a lovely engine but after that they aren't exactly exciting(I've had 7 Bmw's(2 V8's) and while I really like them they don't light my fire like the Jap stuff does for sure). 

Enjoy it and I look forward to following your developments with it. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A little update, 

So I have a wonderful wife, she has let me have my 370Z rays wheels back to put on. This was before Christmas. I also have bought a new exhaust. It is a powerflow exhaust which sounds nice. A little lower than stock but nice none the less. 1st official mod though was the stubbie aerial from @Tarmac@TarmacSportz which Sarah bought me for my birthday  :lol: I also fitted some smoked sequential side indicator repeators. I have also been messing about with my new Digital camera. I also gave her a well earned bath today.

045.JPG

046.JPG

064.jpg

043.jpg

031.JPG

071.JPG

• Like 8

On 16/11/2020 at 11:56, Andy_Muxlow said:

My V8 was a bmw e60 550i m-sport, nice car but a bit beige lol

Andy lovely to see you in a z  , next time you fancy scratching your v8 itch your more than welcome to try out mine :teeth:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So about time for a little update, I guess as it’s been a while.

She now has a new to me, power flow exhaust. It sounds good quite a bit lower than stock which is nice. However I have some high flow cats on order. :lol: I have just bought from Paul Thompson a boot divider he had come up which I think looks great now fitted. I can’t wait for the cats to arrive... more noise :lol:

0DF6399D-09F8-424C-9D70-71DD0BCB127D.jpeg

C2476E44-E4E1-4ACF-B2F4-B1F65C181D3A.jpeg

• Like 2