Is Trump really positive for Covid?

stanski

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54381848

The first thing that crept into my mind when I saw this was - really? Suddenly and maybe conveniently he is tested positive? 

Did you see that Chanel 4 investigation the other night where they actively targeted voters categorising them into specific types based on their FB profiles and other info. I mean imagine if the Nazi's had that tech!

Well if they are prepared to do that, they are prepared to come up with this.

Remember how everyone was slagging off Boris during the start of the pandemic, then when he caught it (and I don't doubt he did) everyone stopped calling him and turned around to support him? Maybe some US advisor noticed that and thought hmm something we can use if we need to get extra votes? I really wouldn't put it past them?

Anyway I don't wish Covid on anyone no matter how evil or stupid they are (we had it in April thankfully mild, but it scared the pants off me!)

Steps off soapbox. :blush:

• Like 1

Given that he has just spent the previous week saying that Joe had been wasting his time with wearing masks, and has had smaller rallies due to social distancing and that the disease is pretty much on the run - I cannot imagine that then pretending to catch it would land him a positive outcome!

I dont think we will ever know. The timing is pretty suspect though as he can disappear until after the election then emerge and confirm that its nothing to worry about even for a bloated orange 74 year old burger addict. Very suss that him and his wife get it at exactly the same time too when they have access to tests as often as they want. 

What we see as positive and what his supporters see are very different things, I read an article yesterday saying that his incessant interruption and talking over Diamond Joe appeals to the the average MAGA cultist as it apparently makes him look "strong" :headhurt:, the racism has the same effect. 

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, coldel said:

Given that he has just spent the previous week saying that Joe had been wasting his time with wearing masks, and has had smaller rallies due to social distancing and that the disease is pretty much on the run - I cannot imagine that then pretending to catch it would land him a positive outcome!

Well that's what normal sensible people would think however Trump seems to live in his own fantasy world doesn't he! :surrender:

45 minutes ago, coldel said:

Quite a lot of advisors are now testing positive, linked to a recent meeting where social distancing wasn’t adhered to nor masks (but accept you can’t have a sensible meeting with them on)

Well seeing the news today looks a different story. Funny how Biden has tested negative, you know who wore a mask.

Oh well hope they all get better. 

Right time to get into my Stang yeeeehaaaw boy !!!!!:lol:

Edited by stanski
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, stanski said:

Well seeing the news today looks a different story. Funny how Biden has tested negative, you know who wore a mask.

But masks don’t stop you getting the Rona, they stop others getting it ;) I know plenty of folks who have worn masks who have got it, sadly until everyone wears one there’s a risk regardless. Hand washing and not touching your face seems far more critical to me. 

I’ve already put my £10 on Trump winning again, hopefully he’ll do me proud again like he did last time! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ekona said:

But masks don’t stop you getting the Rona, they stop others getting it ;) I know plenty of folks who have worn masks who have got it, sadly until everyone wears one there’s a risk regardless. Hand washing and not touching your face seems far more critical to me. 

I’ve already put my £10 on Trump winning again, hopefully he’ll do me proud again like he did last time! :lol: 

I know mate but expect Biden did social distancing and following guidelines whilst Trump is 'ah sod it do what I like'.

Well anyway he is getting plenty of free world press cover now so it's probably having the desired effect.

£10? What?!!! So it's your fault he got in last time! :lol:

2 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

@Ekona How's things at work Dan, many got it ?

We had three confirmed cases in our place of 1350 guys, plus I reckon another 300-400 cases that weren’t tested for. Prob about 1/5 of the staff had symptoms or tested positive too, but it’s settled down massively now. We have a lot more controls over new arrivals in prisons now, to stop it getting out of hand plus a very restricted regime where no one mixes with other units. That’s helped a lot, it just makes the days very boring!

• Thanks 1

Just spotted this on BBC News.

http://BBC News - Trump doctors say president is doing well, others express concern https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54402127

Watch the video, Is it me or do those doctors look very much The Men in White Coats rather than normal medical doctors! :lol: Speaks volumes....

Edited by stanski

7 hours ago, Ekona said:

very restricted regime where no one mixes with other units. That’s helped a lot, it just makes the days very boring!

In my experience, restricted regimes and boring days are much, much better than “visors down, shields up” days, by a long way :thumbs:

Trumps a knut, his kind will do anything to empower themselves with more money and influence (Supreme Court judge appointments,  a case in fact).  I don’t wish him dead, but I hope he gets it as rough as fluck.  “I like Presidents that don’t catch a virus”, just like he likes military men who don’t get captured, a total spunkbucket of a *****.

Anyway, back on the fence........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

After seeing the news / video of him today, if he has suddenly recovered after a few days I tend to think it's fake after all?

When we had it, thankfully symptoms were mild but we all suffered for about 2 weeks but didn't get back to normal  health until at least a month later and we had no gold standard medical cover just paracetamol and sleep.:dry:

In fact it's taken me about 3 months to feel normal again (whatever normal is)

So let's see next week, I mean honestly I couldn't care less about him or American politics in general but I do find it odd timing?

At some point we will discover the past few years, Brexit, Boris, Trump, Putin and all the other weird stuff that's happened around the World was merely a large scale test in a Trueman Show scenario. Where is the edge of that stage I wonder? In the Bermuda Triangle?:lol:

Edited by stanski
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stanski said:

At some point we will discover the past few years, Brexit, Boris, Trump, Putin and all the other weird stuff that's happened around the World was merely a large scale tests in a Trueman Show scenario. Where is the edge of that stage I wonder? In the Bermuda Triangle?:lol:

:lol:

1 hour ago, ATTAK Z said:

Do you know how you caught the virus Stan ?

We got it from my daughter's school, after doing some reverse investigation. Turns out one of the boys in her class had been skiing in Italy apparently? This was at the end of February.

She had a temperature, sore throat, constant cough and it lasted about 10 days I only just managed to keep her temperature settled with Calpol etc.  We took her to the doctor because it was going on longer than normal and he thought she had a virus of some sort but just said to carry on as we are.

Of course then me and my missus got it. NHS111 was fun on hold I can tell you.

Just look after yourselves people.:thumbs:

Edited by stanski
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So what is today's Trump Trash - It's ok Covid was nothing all you poor peasants, you need to get back to work! Oh hang on I have gold standard medical cover but you cant afford any medical cover? Just stop your moaning and get back to work like I have see?  Btw Vote for me. :bangin:

Normal Trump madness is back, G Man summed it up perfectly before!

evil monkey.JPG

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, stanski said:

Normal Trump madness is back, G Man summed it up perfectly before!

More than madness, its actively encouraging people to get it as if a fat 74 year old can beat it in 2 days, never mind the fact hes still contagious but not taking any precautions at all. 

Wouldnt wish death on anyone but what hes doing is getting me very, very close, as always its terrifying they let him get away with it.  

• Like 1

Its all pantomime made for cognitive dissonance

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/new-coronavirus-restrictions-government-march-4541085

6 Months further lockdown

6 feet apart

6 people groups

Check out patent 060606

Revelation 13:18

106125452_Screenshot_20210227-2136482.png.07f41fa9b6605eb6f455579a7bbde2a6.png

1108219323_Screenshot_20211218-1557462.png.89a8f4931dadfc0c9e153678b07bcbf0.png

Edited by davey_83
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/new-coronavirus-restrictions-government-march-4541085

6 feet apart

6 people groups

Check out patent 060606

..... and my tin foil hat will save me no matter what! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, docwra said:

More than madness, its actively encouraging people to get it as if a fat 74 year old can beat it in 2 days, never mind the fact hes still contagious but not taking any precautions at all. 

Wouldnt wish death on anyone but what hes doing is getting me very, very close, as always its terrifying they let him get away with it.  

I agree. Like I said earlier I don't wish this on anyone not even that muppet but he is telling the idiots its ok to carry on look at me I am fine and not potentially killing anyone near me!

What they should do is this in East Java and that is not just people who don't wear masks but for idiots who think they can just carry on as normal be made to bury the ones who have died of Covid. Damn fine idea focus their mind. (Steps off soapbox)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8729991/Anyone-refusing-wear-mask-dig-GRAVES-Covid-19-victims-punishment-East-Java.html

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

6 feet apart

6 people groups

Check out patent 060606

I had to look up cognitive dissonance - a bit too high brow for my poor brain! :lol: Blimey Grimsby Telegraph has it all!

Yes and revelation 13:18 is called Trump/Putin/Kim Jong - delete as require but we can let Kim-Jong off on account of that hair cut I suppose?