Is Trump really positive for Covid?

stanski

22 minutes ago, DoogyRev said:

..... and my tin foil hat will save me no matter what! :lol:

In the same way that holding a metal spoon in your mouth will stop you crying when peeling onions? Don't ask Blue Peter I think Circa 1979?

I forgot to add you shouldn't really be using Tin as a protective hat material its not very environmentally friendly or sustainable. You need to go for a vegan friendly alternative say the velour seats from a 1991 Vauxhall Cavalier (re-purpose, reuse, rejoice!) :surrender:

Edited by stanski
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ilogikal1 said:

Since COVID, it’s all about single use products again. The environmental angle has been forgotten now there’s a second thing to pay any attention to.

Sadly it is. There is that company that takes difficult to recycle plastic mixes and changes them back to oil which is cool but a bit late in the day. How often have you seen single use masks on the footpaths or roads. Bad news isn't it.

I expect at hospitals they have to be burnt for safety reasons.

Trump is on the mend.

He has access to new treatments unavailable to the rest of us.

He has however denied all allegations of taking the latest cure that is currently under the final stages of development in China where they are still ironing out minor "side effects" before global release.

Trump

• Haha 3

Let’s face it, if you are in a position of power then you get the best treatment no questions asked. The tens of thousands of people who have died don’t have a dedicated hospital and medical team at their disposal. Unfortunately we are all considered minions and will have to brave it and do the best we can.

Mask up, wash your hands and keep your bubble small. :thumbs:

this @*!# is going to get worse before it gets better!!!   

Edited by DoogyRev
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

Trump is on the mend.

He has access to new treatments unavailable to the rest of us.

He has however denied all allegations of taking the latest cure that is currently under the final stages of development in China where they are still ironing out minor "side effects" before global release.

Trump

Surely this should be Russian medicine & Vlad?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The G Man said:

So drinking bleach and sticking a uv lightbulb up your erse doesn’t work?  Jeezo! I’m shocked :scare:

After the other night where he was clearly oot his box on steroids, I think he should suffer a massive relapse and just shuffle off now.  

The problem is getting hold of the correct type of bleach obviously for security reasons they can't publically say which type. UV lighting can cause epileptic fits in some people so it's not an ideal option.

I think the steroids are probably the right ways to go. As stated earlier probably sourced from his Russian buddies, with large stocks left over from previous Olympic games? You have to love that global economy.

I just hope they keep the big red button well out of reach whilst he is high on that stuff?:lol:

At some point I shall wake up and think damn I really need to stop eating cheese late at night before bedtime, this is one hell of a weird dream.:wacko:

• Haha 1