Insane queue as KFC reopens

3 minutes ago, coldel said:

:doh:

Is 'thicktard' a word? I'm not sure, possibly, @ATTAK Z can confirm, anyway if it is or not these people queuing are an apt example of 'thicktards'. 

'Thicktard' is indeed, a word. It's derived from the Latin root 'Dickus Headus'. It went out of fashion in the seventeen hundreds but now seems to be coming back into common parlance. It's used more in the London area than elsewhere in the country, probably because there are more of them there. He he !

I’ve often pondered the ethics of how to collectively increase the intelligence of the population, finally nature has gone up with a solution.

Not specifically KFC reopening, but that’s on the list, did anyone else have to drive through groups of flag waving lunatics licking each other’s mucus membranes yesterday? 

The irony of celebrating 6 years of determination, ingenuity, cooperation and discipline, by running outside after not being able to handle 6 weeks of watching Netflix and relaxing...

3 hours ago, The G Man said:

They walk and are amongst us, allowed to breathe the same oxygen and stealing rations.....

I've just been out for exercise detail and combined it with my big shop, to try and minimise contact. What is the point? The whole world is out, sitting on every bench, ignoring the yellow boxes in Tesco, picnics on the green, you name it. It's not even youngsters being stupid, they're all 40+ and should know better. I've had two mates bedridden with this, barely able to breathe and one spent 4 days in intensive care - all three are now on the mend, thankfully. Yet this lot of ******* **** can't say indoors or in their own garden because the sun is out.

I think people are just giving up mate. Went for a walk with wife and son earlier and as we completed our little loop around Richmond a bloke in his 50s with younger lady friend in passenger seat of his 430 convertible Ferrari went tearing down the high street. Maybe I am being too judgemental and he was a doctor and she was a nurse and they were car sharing on the way to work...

Edited by coldel

Your right lunacy. Lots of bikers out near me heading for the Hastings coast. Lots more families out in vehicles. You can def tell traffic is up. Highlight was a couple of Aston Martin DB 5/6 pass my house. Can they all be going to Tesco and B & Q? Do they think Johnson is about to soften the restrictions tomorrow drastically? Does not help that some known Tabloids are making it worse with hyping this up. Lot of brainless sods believe this. 

Just got in my car, roof off, drove it to the top of the road and reversed back down again and parked it (live in a culdesac with one cars width road). Felt I had to move it as it has been stationary for 7 weeks!

People are going out everywhere, I have not been out of our little town for 2 months, went to the next big town yesterday to get a new mower gas cap (that's another story :lol: ) and I was shocked how many people were out at 5pm on a Friday, it was worse than a busy Saturday at Christmas. The number of trailers (RV's and boats) on the road was also amazing . . . everyone going away for the weekend. No idea where they are going since all the Camp sites are supposed to be closed :shrug:

The "Me Me Me Movement" don't seem to care about anyone except themselves. Staying local and being responsible is not that difficult, more so when peoples lives are at risk. 

Just as bad as the tailbacks at our local McDonalds in both directions when they mentioned they were closing them.

If getting one last McDs fix is your biggest worry at any time let alone during this pandemic then being locked down in your house to reevaluate your life choices is exactly what you need right now as your priorities are all wrong! 

• Like 1

Went to B & Q today. Long story, basically my lawn mower engine went ping on the weekend. Got a replacement. People didn't stick to the 2 metre rule. Busy talking to each other. I was changing direction quickly to avoid them. Got home put grill on and that went ping. Great! Went out and polished the Z and practiced some mindlefulness! 

The general public consists of a lot of muppets. When lock down is relaxed and they are allowed back out into society and allowed to congregate at any places in any numbers social distancing will be forgotten about and ignored by many of them.

Edited by Wayne370Z