The time has come to try and sell my beloved zed. I've come to terms with letting it go (4yrs is a good stint!). I don't do long motorway cruises anymore (reason I bought it), and now fancy something a bit more raw/unrefined for the local blasts while I still can! So with a heavy heart, details below...
2013 62 Nissan 370z GT Edition in pearlescent white. 7 speed auto, with paddles. 50k mileage. Owned for past 4yrs (20k done in my ownership)
- Cobra catback exhaust (stock cats) (fitted by previous owner)
- K&N cold air intake (fitted by previous owner)
- Ecutek remap by Horsham Devs ~350bhp
- Eibach lowering springs 25mm front, 20mm rear
- Japan Racing wheel spacers 25mm all round
- Morimoto LED headlights with DRLs and sequential indicators
- Evo-r 3 piece carbon fibre front lip
- Evo-r carbon fibre side mirror caps
- Carbon fibre duckbill spoiler
- Flat bottomed leather steering wheel
- GTR red starter button
- Lsailt android unit for access to Google Playstore, android auto/apple carplay, torque, maps, Waze, spotify et al
- LED sequential Z side marker/lights
- LED bulbs in rear lights - reverse, indicators and number plate
- F1 type 4th brake light, set to fog light and reverse only. Can be rewired as DRL and/or brake light as well.
- Nextbase HD dashcam wired/install (fitted by previous owner)
- Configurable puddle lights (fitted by previous owner)
Service history - mix of dealer and specialists;
- 1st 4 services done at Nissan
- 2018 Full service done by trader I bought the car from.
- 2019 P3 + spark plugs, diff service etc plus EBC vented discs & yellowstuff pads for the front. Car also had an ecutek tune (better traction control, multiple maps, valet mode) done at the same time (at Horsham Developments).
- 2020 - DIY/lockdown P1 oil and oil filter change and rear discs/pads changed.
- 2021 P3 + gearbox oil, brake fluid and coolant (at Horsham Developments).
- 2022 P1 + rear adjustable droplinks (by Bob at TarmacSportz)
Other specs include, mint 19" forged Rays alloy wheels (refurbished in 2020), Pirelli P Zero tyres all round, leather and alcantara heated seats, Bluetooth, voice control, Bose sound system, satnav, reversing camera, folding mirrors, cruise control, snow mode, auto lights and wipers, and dual air conditioning.
- Tiny (hardly noticeable) dent on rear arch on passenger side. It's impossible to show in photos and should pop right out. But it's never bothered me.
- Reverse camera is fuzzy and has been ever since I added LED bulbs in the rear lights. Fix would be to remove or try different LED bulbs, but again its never bothered me, as it's still useable and the LED bulbs are amazing.
- Slight intermittent rattle on low revs. Believed to be the heatshield or the stock cats. I planned to replace with Sports cats and another remap as the next mod...tbc.
- Wrap on roof, front & rear valance is 4yrs old now, so looking a little tired in my opinion.
The car drives and sounds amazing, especially with the auto rev matching on downshifts. Quick YouTube vid of a drive by -
Will be truly sad to see it go.
Motorway/WBAC offering £13-14k. So asking for £17000 as is, or £15500 with stock headlights and without the carbon bits (front lip, duckbill spoiler and mirror caps).
DM me if interested. Offers welcome. Located in Solihull, just outside of Birmingham, West Midlands.
Thanks for looking!