Hi all,

I've been lurking for a little while now, reading through the guides and generally creating a wish list longer than my Mrs will allow.

I finally pulled the plug on my E46 Touring and picked up a 350z last month. The Mrs is driving now, so after buying her a car, I had good reasoning as to why I no longer needed the estate. Winner.

I bought a 2006 rev-up. 95k on the clock. One owner from new, in blade silver. Completely standard throughout.

Will likely go down the route of the MRev2, with some highflow cats in the near future. A new head unit is a must as I miss having the iPod hooked up!

Bit by bit, or the Mrs might notice 😜

Anyway, thanks for the forums! I'm sure I'll have some questions in the future, maybe I'll even be able to answer a few. I'm based in Berkshire so hopefully will get to make a few of the events/meet ups in the future.

Cheers all,

Jon

Welcome along. Yeah Zeditis will take hold and upset missess no end...i know aaallllll about that. I have also gone down the HFC route with a plenum spacer and filter an my revup, and it does make a nice improvement.

We'd love to see pics when you get up and running.

Haha its taken me nearly three years to mod my car by stealth :)

My missus is an accountant and we have spreadsheets for everything! I only got a two seater because my eldest son no longer employs us for taxi runs.

Welcome to one of the best car forums out there and enjoy the car.

• Like 1