Hi I'm Sacha !

Hi All !

My name is Sacha, I'm a 3D artist working on automotive industries and I will come to live in UK from the next May !

I will live (close) to Gaydon and I'm A true lover of 350Z !

I have been working in Germany the past 5 years, driving my 350Z all the time ... 100 K miles in 3 year ! Going over and over on the Alps and to Italy :)

Sadly I had to sell my lovely 350Z leaving Germany, but I will buy another soon as possible in UK :)

0Q7gwmQ.jpg

I will may ask on a more appropriate place on the forum some general rules regarding owning a car in UK , like tax, insurance ecc...

Or.. I forgot... As I'm Italian please forgive me some spelling errors, and don't be afraid to point out the errors

Thank you very muck !

• Like 3

Is nice to see that other member of the forum live close to Gaydon ! ! I would love to meat you, specially since I'm completely new there and will bi nice to meet someone

Thank you Will370Z , is not much but just to be sure about some rules.. so as far I ca see to own a car I will

pay the annual Tax, ( I do not know for a 350Z how much will be..), and of course pay the insurance...

Is it needed to pay some extra road tax, like highway or similar ?

and is needed to pay some tax for move the propriety of the car from one owner to another ? In Italy we have to pay this wonderful tax :/

Thank you !

Hi Sacha!

Best of luck with the move, lovely to see some other ladies on here :)

Annual Road Tax for a UK 350z is

£295 2002-2005

£515 2006-2009

Depending on which model you get, insurance depends on a lot of things! Best to have a look online for approx quotes but it will come down to your age, postcode, NCB, value of the car, essentially the risk to the insurer.

To give you an idea I paid £900 and I'm 21, but I fortunately live in a decent postcode when it comes to risk and I have 1 years NCB. But it really goes on a case by case basis.

Cheapest I've heard someone insure a 350z for was £380 and most is £3,500 so there's a big range !

Best wishes X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Stephanie