Amaze me with what you have successfully fitted into the boot of your Z...

Aashenfox

...there's actually a question in there too. Has anyone ever managed to get a front or rear bumper into the back of a Zed (even if it encroached on the passenger space?) That is really what I wanted to know, but then I had the idea to ask what other weird and wonderful things you have managed to fit into your Zeds! Let's hear them! :)

Edited by Aashenfox

You can't fit a boxed 36" TV into the boot but take it out of the box and voila, just fits ! You can fit a boxed 36" TV on the passenger seat if you don't want to unbox it outside the shop though, takes a bit of effort, wriggling about and getting the seat into the right position. We use our roadster for bringing home large items, just need to take the roof down first :lol: .

Pete

a 6ft 2 person :lol:

it was freezing and 3 of us were late to a reservation so instead of walking and freezing our selves to death he jumped in the back...

SE0nt2W.jpg

zIY3ZJW.jpg

the cardboard came out and he got in.. just about, unfortunately didnt get any of him with the boot closed we were laughing to much to think of taking any

as to youe question about dead bodies this may be the closest youll get :lol: 1 average height man maybe 2 small people if you fold them in half...

• Like 1

I manage to cram a lot of emotional baggage in mine. I did try to get 2 rear tyres in the boot, that failed.

Seen people get 4 tyres in a Z, you aren't trying hard enough (or have massive tyres)...

31591d1069467628-how-to-fit-four-tires-wheels-inside-a-350z-img_7472-640.jpg

31592d1069467699-how-to-fit-four-tires-wheels-inside-a-350z-img_7473-640.jpg

Option one, not trying. Esp after your PIC