Payco nooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

veilside z

Can I make a genuinely constructive criticism?

If you're going to ask for money that's right at the top in terms of value, then you really need to be putting more detail into the advert. Simply saying more pics and details on request isn't really good enough, people who don't know the car or history will simply think you're being wildly optimistic and ignore it as overpriced: PH don't limit the text, so use it and point out service history, mods, how you've looked after it, why you did what you did etc. Make it worth the money, don't expect the buying public just to accept that a Revup with a standard engine should be worth as much as a good HR on face value.

More detail is always a good thing :)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Can I make a genuinely constructive criticism?

If you're going to ask for money that's right at the top in terms of value, then you really need to be putting more detail into the advert. Simply saying more pics and details on request isn't really good enough, people who don't know the car or history will simply think you're being wildly optimistic and ignore it as overpriced: PH don't limit the text, so use it and point out service history, mods, how you've looked after it, why you did what you did etc. Make it worth the money, don't expect the buying public just to accept that a Revup with a standard engine should be worth as much as a good HR on face value.

More detail is always a good thing :)

To be fair, it sold pretty much straight away for the asking price. You can tell its a cracking car from the photos. The rest of the info can be sorted when viewing the car or over the phone.

Thanks guys.No need Ekona as my ad worked.Guy phoned up and paid full price in cash within a day.Car has gone and he has phoned three times to tell me how much he loves it and how much everyone who has seen it says the same thing.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 5

Thanks guys.No need Ekona as my ad worked.Guy phoned up and paid full price in cash within a day.Car has gone and he had phoned three times to tell me how much he loves it and how much everyone who has seen it says the same thing.

Well done you, I'm genuinely pleased that you managed to move it on so quickly.

• Like 1

Thanks Ekona. I have it all lined up from the dealer for August.Will post her up and start a new build thread then as I have a vision and a plan for the car.In the mean time I will still be around on the forum and will organise a south east meet at the Grasshopper for March and as I have already posted will organise Incarnation.

Thanks for all your kind words.

Martin

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2