any surprising Christmas presents

andybp

I got a violin for Christmas I've been talking about learning a musical instrument for years but my right wrist is fused together with lots of screws and bits of titanium

wrist_zpsde5e1384.jpg

so doesn't move much so lots of instruments were out of the question my missus obviously decided i'd thought about it long enough. :)

Can you read music sheets then Andy?

Going to be an interesting year for you then learning to play a violin. Good luck, ...oh and no I didn't get any surprises really. ;)

not since I was about 8

but my missus plays the piano and violin so i'll get lots of free lessons :)

• Like 1

:lol:

It's a cool stand up one with a little pot that captures the cheese and keeps it for later :D

I tried the violin once at school, but I couldn't really get the hang of it. Managed to butcher the riff from Breed by Nirvana on it, but that was my lot. Good luck with it dude, keep us updated :)

• Like 1

Just got back from my brother & his Mrs house where they gave me a bit of a random gift, ...they got me a 10kg Kettle Bell. :lol:

Tbf I have been exercising a lot lately and I did get a bench press & weights for my birthday back in October.

Good luck with the free violin lessons Andy and try not to sh*g the teacher (well not until the lessons over). :D;) ;)

I got boxers from the Missus. We usually exchange fairly expensive items, so that was a surprise. Not very impressed. Told her she'll have to do better come birthday (4th Feb), hopefully I've applied enough guilt that she'll pay for the vinyl wrap. ;)

Edited by Aashenfox

I did very well this year!

Bits I got for the Zed

-Android double din dvd HU

-New mats

-Autoglym Clay Kit

-Boot struts

Plus a load of other bits including; TImberlands, Ice bar & 3 course meal vouchers, clay pigeon shooting, various aftershaves and all the usual toot.