Rocket Bunny for sale

veilside z

To be fair someone had a vision, a great vision, they planned meticulously, they bought the right car for the vision, they stuck by their principles...and did the whole thing on the cheap and when it was done realised what a hideous pile of crap they had created.

• Like 1

Silver is THE worst colour for the RB kit, just doesn't make the lines look nice, or rather, it doesn't hide enough of the lines to make it look decent and not totally ruinous of the existing great lines of the car. Even with right rims, low, etc, it still wouldn't look right in silver. There's a reason why black is the best colour for this kit imo, it hides da ugleee. lol

i disagree, use tesco value ingredients you get a tesco value cake, the colour is irrelevant

i will never have a RB purely because i dont have the money and patience to pull it off correctly, i love the orange car above but that ride height just doesnt work in the UK practically and if you raise it it looks like car from ebay, Aweful.

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Only needs another £7k spending on wheels, air suspension and a wrap and then it would look ok

Or £20 worth of super unleaded and a match.

You're so posh! A rag in the filler cap would do the job just fine! :lol:

I was going to say, why spend extra on super!

• Like 1

i disagree, use tesco value ingredients you get a tesco value cake, the colour is irrelevant

i will never have a RB purely because i dont have the money and patients to pull it off correctly, i love the orange car above but that ride height just doesnt work in the UK practically and if you raise it it looks like car from ebay, Aweful.

I won't argue with you there, if I had the kind of money to do it right (I don't either), I'd FI, not a stupid fat bodykit. :p

I quite like it apart from the front plate. But then I don't always agree with some of the folk on here :lol: I'd happily use it as a drifter if I could pick it up for about 4 grand. Would be getting used as a track only drifter and would be getting a colour change first and foremost

And the best part is, if you crash it, it can only look better :dry:

i will never have a RB purely because i dont have the money and patients to pull it off correctly, i love the orange car above but that ride height just doesnt work in the UK practically and if you raise it it looks like car from ebay, Aweful.

I reckon a few people would do a proper job IF when you came to sell it there was a value for having a proper original kitted rb with some awesome rims etc and not dross like the one linked that exist because they have been built on bare bones £££ with replica kits, wheels etc

Devalues a proper kit something terrible.

• Like 1