Rocket Bunny for sale

veilside z

Depends on the car. I love the rocket bunny look. But I don't think 350/70s suit it because of the shape of standard rear arches. Adding something on ruins the lines of the car

On top of that the design of the rest of the kit doesn't do it any favours

Other cars look great with them. Especially when the kit is simple

don't think he will get much more then 5k for that Mike...

I think it brings down the Rocket Bunny kit when it is done on a tight budget

the size of the tyres is not even safe 265 on 12j's....not safe at all but I must admit I have seen far worst

• Like 1

I doubt you've seen worse.

Fake wheels, fake exhaust, fake bodykit, budget basement tires, bad fitment, bad paint, bad offsets, cheap spacers, monster truck stance. I mean what else could possibly be worse that you have seen? :lol:

Edited by Aashenfox

I doubt you've seen worse.

Fake wheels, fake exhaust, fake bodykit, budget basement tires, bad fitment, bad paint, monster truck stance. I mean what else could possibly be worse that you have seen? :lol:

I was actually referring to the tyres size...I have seen some pushed far more to the extreme

Sold for £9000.00 Valy and a CAT C TOO. :wacko:

QUICK ... LETS MAKE SOME MORE. Didn't even have to buy the proper wheels :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

surprised if that ends up being true Mike...don't think is worth that much but you never know...

I've started cutting mine today...will get a few updates up soon

• Like 1

IT DID SELL

This car just came up on my news feed with a new owner i'm friends with on Facebook.

The guy works for the BDC so i'm sure he will get it looking better than it did/does now

I assume that last bid was to meet the reserve then?

Strange they used a new account with no rep though...

I stand corrected, it didn't sell, the guy who built it has kept it, I think he was getting low ball offers on eBay and has decided to just keep it.

I dont stand corrected then, :teeth: , strange how it "sold" on ebay though :stir:

Edited by Jetpilot

it just another failed British attempt at doing what the Americans/Japanese do, if your going to go with the rocket bunny looks you need the right wheels, the meaty tyres and ride height to make it work.

maxresdefault.jpg

ppgallery_923_1.jpg

Hold that thought stevooo