New member from East Sussex

Just a little message to introduce myself, I'm Jack and im from a small town in East Sussex called Hailsham.

Bought my zed about a month ago after a long time searching. its a 57 plate hr, currently i have added a cobra resonated system with decats and a takeda intake, got allot of plans for her in the future though!

loving every moment of ownership so far apart from her drinking problem but hey you cant have everything look forward to getting to know you guys

post-28923-0-14963400-1476046602_thumb.jpg

post-28923-0-01320200-1476046607_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Another local, I would say I'd meet you at a meet, but I've never made one!

A couple of forum tips - don't upload photos to the forum, you only get space for 5 or so! Set up a Photobucket account and host your photos there.

Consider blurring out your number plate in photos.

Thanks everybody for the messages, I've taken into consideration everything you've said!

As for future plans first will be wheels and suspension, going to go jr11s in gold for wheel choice and then it'll be the looks, ideally is like to go rocket bunny (aware it's not to everybody's taste) but the fact I'm saving for my first house deposite might make that unattainable still looking for different options as to what I want to run but I'm definatly after some rear window louvers in the near future, I love the look they give!