40th!!! Suggestions

Flex

Do you know, I got my first ever warning point on here many moons back for referring to coke and hookers! :lol: True story.

Depends on the guy, I think. For one of our friends we went to a jazz club in London, another wants to drive to Monaco for the GP, I quite fancy a trip to NY at Xmas.

Budget?

Zombie Apocalypse :lol: my brother secretly booked in himself and a load of my mates to go to a half day event underground simulating a zombie movie and we were raw recruits who got attacked by actors done up as zombies, we had night vision goggles and air-soft guns to take them down with though :yahoo:

I wasn't really that bothered about travelling as such - having spent a fair bit of time abroad over the years preferred to just invite a load of people along to a bar in central London for a boozy one.

• Like 2

Do you know, I got my first ever warning point on here many moons back for referring to coke and hookers! :lol: True story.

Depends on the guy, I think. For one of our friends we went to a jazz club in London, another wants to drive to Monaco for the GP, I quite fancy a trip to NY at Xmas.

Budget?

No budget Dan, depends on what takes me fancy really. £500-£2k?

And yet it's fine to refer to a massive wing as a BGW?

Did you seek compensation :lol:

Vegas for a 4 day bender. Leave your phone at home and take as much cash (£10k at last check) as you can legally take and see whichbof your entourage can tank it all in one long weekend. Bonus points if you end up owing money to a Joe Pesci wannabe who wants to "stick your f%£king head in a vice."

• Like 2

I had a Taxy ride on a Lancaster bomber for my 40th earlier this year. Appreciate its not everyone's cup of tea but I loved every second of the entire day.

Not many get the opportunity to clamber through a Lanc from the tail gunner (ooer) to the bomb aimer (OK, settle down) position and then go for a ride.

Stood in the plane with 4x Merlin engines at full throttle is an experience I'll not forget :cloud9:

• Like 6

Flex this is such a personal preference question.

I've never been around the Nurburgring so I'd quite like to do that although I'm sure plenty of people who've done it will say that's a bit boring for your 40th. I'd also like to drive some proper supercars (Ferrari, McLaren etc) so that'd be something I'd love to do as well.

Personally I don't rate the whole "strip club" experience, ...I mean sure the women look amazing but it's like someone putting your favourite meal on the table, then rubbing it in your face so you can smell it but never letting you actually eat it.

Bl**dy frustrating if you ask me. ;)

• Like 2

Personally I don't rate the whole "strip club" experience, ...I mean sure the women look amazing but it's like someone putting your favourite meal on the table, then rubbing it in your face so you can smell it but never letting you actually eat it.

That is the most majestic summation of a strip club I have ever seen, pure brilliance.

But, back on topic...

Vegas.

Flex this is such a personal preference question.

I've never been around the Nurburgring so I'd quite like to do that although I'm sure plenty of people who've done it will say that's a bit boring for your 40th. I'd also like to drive some proper supercars (Ferrari, McLaren etc) so that'd be something I'd love to do as well.

You need to go to some foreign strip clubs.... More than mouthful :lol:

• Like 1

Just wondered if anyone has any suggestions.

Naturally lots of drugs and hookers but apart from that what's a chap to do on his 40th?

Do all of the above and more while you still can.

I'm only a couple of months away from 50 and I'm worn out thinking about what you might get up to!! Lol

I did a weekend in Amstedam with my mates 9 years ago now and we didn't go to see the tulips.

Good stuff. Funnily you mention Amsterdam as I am off there on the 4th November for a 3 day of ' sight seeing ' and sampling fine wines.....

A) Road trip Europe with few guests

B) Meal at Shard

C) Vegas

D) Sky diving

E) Supercars around Track

F) Party at home or another venue

G) Party Bus get hammered like an 18 year old

It's hard but I would just go for something that me and the missus would have not done before and think hell with it let's do a break from the normal shite (so I divorced her) that was my best ever 40th nah kidding still with her 😜