New 350z owner from West Yorkshire

Margoos

Hi all!

Picked up my 350z yesterday after trading in my diesel MK6 golf. Its a 2006 with 66K on the clock.

I'd like to say that my ownership has gotten off to a good start but i have a clutch/release bearing issue i believe after having a search around the site (increased noise when clutch is lifted up but goes away when pressed in) I'm thinking it might be best to get a full clutch kit and get everything replaced so i will have to try the garage near me and see what they can do.

If there are any owners around the Wakefield area then ill try keep an eye out for you

Cheers

Mark

Thanks guys! I don't suppose you could recommend anyone to supply an OEM clutch kit with flywheel? Is there anything else worth replacing/uprating while the gear box is off?

The 350z is a new beast to me so just learning as i go along so any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Margoos

:welcome:

Without actually hearing the noise, from your description it sounds like it could just be a normal noise of the 350z, especially if the flywheel has been changed to a single mass.

I don't actually have a video myself at the moment but i will pop out and take one later on. This is the thread that i found which led me to believe that this could be the problem, the videos on page 2 are the same issue i am having -

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59884-new-owner-noise-when-pushing-clutch-pedal-down/

We can offer the OEM spec LUK dual mass flywheel and Exedy clutch and we also offer the Xtreme single mass flywheel with uprated organic clutch kit which can be seen here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/

We can supply all the supporting parts needed for a clutch swap, get in touch if you need advise :)

• Like 1