Anyone Figure out why this Z is £10,250!!

Easty

Look at how he has spelt likelihood (likely hood) that says it all. He's got no chance of getting that sort of money for it in my humble opinion. As for overheating that just endorses what little he knows about z's and obviously pricing them to sale. :boxing:

My old zed was a million times nicer in every regard than that. Wrap was professionally fitted, decent coilovers, wedssport wheels & Nismo internal trim mods. I got £6250 - whoever pays £10k for that Zed is an absolute idiot.

Didn't I see a similar Nismo V3 replica nose for sale on here?

Passed all MOT's since 2010 with only the usual tyres and brakes as advisories but they are general wear items anyway.

Failed earlier this year for wheel bearing but this was replaced straight away and it passed.

It is low mileage too so there is that.

I would ask him if he fitted the wrap himself or with friends as it looks like it.

I think that this guy maybe new to modifying cars and obviously thinks he will get back the money he spent on it so he may well have spent nearly that amoint with buying the car and fittig the bumper etc (if he did these himself) and trying to price it at the sum of all these costs.

I would go take a look around the car hear it running and take it for a spin. I would then turn around and offer him £5k