Goodbye old friend

Hi everyone

I've been a member for 3? years now but never posted,even though I'm constantly on the site.

Have been the owner of a 2008 350z 313 HR for the past 4 years,unbelievable car!!

About a month ago I made the big decision to step my game up & go for the 370.

I've bought myself a black 2011 370z GT 38'000 miles,full service history,fully loaded & an amazing sounding Longlife Duplex exhaust system,honestly the sound..Incredible!!

Well..I've covered around 1'500 miles,as I run a courier courier business & get the opportunity to do some nice Scotland runs up & down the beautiful A7,I've got a nice feel for the new Z and I'm impressed with the step up from my beloved 350.

On the downside last week I encountered the dreaded SLAVE CYLINDER popping its load at rush hour at Junction 15 M40..The warranty from RAC was not worth wiping my backside with as usual,& thought I was looking at a big bill for cylinder & clutch.

My garage found only the slave cylinder was knackered & clutch was fine,showing only a third worn in general..bonus!! ..Managed to persuade dealership with a little arm twisting to foot the £400.00 bill for cylinder,& now up & running fine.

Well that's my long introduction over,post again soon.

• Like 1