Hello

Hi,

Ive decided that my next car will be a 350z, so thought id sign up and say hello and get some tips from you.

My current car is a Ford Focus ST170, which i Love and have owned for nearly 5 years now, but its time for a change and after looking at Mercs and BM's, i cant get away from wanting a 350z.

Driving a friends imported one tonight, as a test to check im happy with the layout and it caters for everything i want - which im sure it will!

Im going to look at 2004 with 57k on at the weekend, full GT spec, so hopefully this will deliver all it promises.

Anyway thats a brief history and reason behind me popping up, hopefully i will be here for a while!

Cheers

Dan

Good luck. These are great cars but don't let your heart rule your head and be patient for the right car. Not saying tonights viewing isn't the right car but some folk just rush into buying the first one they see without checking it through and pay the price.

Well safe to say i enjoyed the little test drive tonight.

Ive changed the plans to go and view tomorrow, although someone is apparently going to view before me so it might be a wasted trip.

Ive got the patience thats for sure, i waited 6 months for the right ST170 to come along, and im in no rush this time either, but would be nice to get one wrapped up soon.

• Like 3

Welcome along there great cars did 1700 faultless miles last week in Scotland and loved every minute of the drive :D

Good luck with your search and has everyone elese has said buy with head not heart..! and watch out for Zeditus very catchable around here :lol: but a great addiction..! ;)

So the viewing yesterday was successful.

Ive put a deposit down on a 2004 350Z GT spec with 57,000 on the clock.

It has a Cobra stainless resonated cat back exhaust, LED rear lights, NISMO V2 front bumper and a pioneer double din head unit.

Full service history and receipts to suport, extremely clean and tidy for its age.

Really chuffed with my purchase.

Just got to wait for the private plate it has on to be removed then i can go and collect.

• Like 1