New Nismo

Hi all

I've just become the proud owner of 370z Nismo, a black one. Registered Dec 14 but only 900 miles on the clock

It's as good as new!

It's my only car and I've been looking around eBay and the like.

I'd like opinions on;

1. Do I change the "Nissan" front and rear badges. I was thinking of changing them to a

"Z" badge. Maybe black at front and a silver one to the rear??

2. It's my only car and I'm a little worried about winter driving. Does anyone have any recommendations on winter tyres (sizes, makes), fitting centres, purchasing replacement alloys for winter (what fits on the car!), or combinations there of? I'm thinking of this now as it may take some time to sort out!! (I know what I'm like).

3. Private plate? Never had one. Is it naff??

I'm new to the car, but have loved the shape of it for over a year and built up the courage to buy one, especially with so few miles on it. Now loving the drive to work!

Cheers

J

Welcome. Re 1 and 3, that's personal preference, but as you asked I'd say no (particularly to different colour badges front and rear). Regarding tyres, if you're likely to drive in snow then you'll need winter tyres - otherwise the MPSS I have on my 350 have given great grip in the cold and wet.

Welcome aboard J.

The badges & private plate are always going to be personal preference. I don't mind either tbh but if it was my car I'd save wasting money on the private plate & either put the cash towards a nice exhaust system or just more petrol money. ;)

Winter driving ~ Honestly I wouldn't waste your money on winter tyres. We just don't get bad enough weather to justify them imo unless you live up in the highlands of Scotland somewhere.

Just drive to the conditions and you'll be fine in any RWD car. :thumbs:

Hi! I think a majority of people on here prefer the Z badge rather than the Nissan badge.

As for plates, I own one as I got it as an inheritance, but I do tend to notice different plates on cars so I'd say go for it :D