Dirty Lowlife Scumbag

Quinster

Some Lowlife keyed my car.

I feel sick when i look at it.

Had to cancel a ticket for the Stone Roses in Manchester because of it.

You CANNOT imagine how angry i am at the moment and it happened on Thursday.

Some Lowlife keyed my car.

I feel sick when i look at it.

Had to cancel a ticket for the Stone Roses in Manchester because of it.

You CANNOT imagine how angry i am at the moment and it happened on Thursday.

It's a violation. And you're powerless to do anything. It's incredibly infuriating. I feel it wit you.

• Like 1

:scare: Some people are so sad and need to get a life. Feel for you buddy, i've had it happen years ago and it makes you feel sick .

I do hope you can get this sorted out to your satisfaction and hopefully one day put it behind you.

• Like 1

it's happened to me as well... tried to polish it out but the paint is soon thin I now have a 'light' patch. I've resorted to ordering touch-up paint until I can afford to have the three panels resprayed :(

• Like 1

Had it happened to me multiple times on multiple cars by one person. Gave up in the end and bought an old military Land Rover. She even keyed that, but you couldn't really tell and I totally didn't care lol.

Found out who it was though. Apparantly, her dog, off lead, ran towards my then 7yr old kid when he was out playing on the green. He panicked, screamed, and kicked out at the dog.

From then on, she keyed every car I had.

She ended up having to have her MX5 scrapped (Not because of me I should add) I think she was a bit mental, and got into it with another rather mental neighbour. What goes around...

Edited by Juggalo
  • Like 1

Sorry to read that Quinster. :thumbdown:

I've had it done once to a previous car of mine & so has my Dad in the past. Can't believe what some people think is acceptable behaviour for whatever screwed up reason they think makes it justifiable. :bang:

• Like 1

On the (very slight) upside, there was bubbling at that side arch so it would have needed done at some point, also it gives me a chance to try out this spray painter I've been told about.

My front bumper's needing done as well (stone chips) so this could be a good test.

Still gutted about it, not even washed the car since it happened.

Violated.

That's it in a nutshell.

The sad thing is that if it's jealousy well they don't know what I've been through to get to where i am (Driving a Z).

They wouldn't be jealous then,I promise you.

Ah well....

Well the kind of person who does this isn't someone who appreciates working hard to get what you want in life. I understand the anger, but just be thankful that you're not one of those people and leave them to it. Backwards types like that get their comeuppance sooner or later :)

Had it happened to me multiple times on multiple cars by one person. Gave up in the end and bought an old military Land Rover. She even keyed that, but you couldn't really tell and I totally didn't care lol.

ironically, this is one of the reasons i bought a zed, its cheap, replaceable with a bit of grunt

ive had so much damage to my cars in the past - multiple hit and runs, garages etc

Sorry to hear of that happening to you. It's something I do dread happening. Someone keyed my Celica at work once.

Where did it happen to you? Hopefully not at home - much more preferable if it was just some randomer who happened across it on a random street.

Found out who it was though. Apparantly, her dog, off lead, ran towards my then 7yr old kid when he was out playing on the green. He panicked, screamed, and kicked out at the dog.

From then on, she keyed every car I had.

She ended up having to have her MX5 scrapped (Not because of me I should add) I think she was a bit mental, and got into it with another rather mental neighbour. What goes around...

In my holiday house, I also have a mental neighbour. It has a very narrow private road only passable by 1 car at a time. All of us park our car at the curb closes to our house. This women hates everyone on the street. She is the only car that would park on the opposite side making it very difficult for people to get through. There are times when she would also park so close that no one can get through.

When she isn't parking at the opposite side, she would reverse the car into your bumper really hard setting off the alarm. Her car is smashed up, both side mirror broken. Massive dent in front and back bumper. Now days she is better, she doesn't reverse into your car anymore. But what she would do is slowly get into the contact of your bumper and try and nudge your car out the way. I only park my very old 4x4 next to her so she is only damaging her own car. No one dares to park anywhere near her house.

She is getting better now as I heard the neighbours gave her a good beating. It's a pity, cos it's a good area. I heard she inherited the house but then she had a really harsh life.

I do worry about mine, as the wheels are in your face so to speak. I try and park where there are cameras and it is busy. When I go to work I park in front of the cctv cameras in shopping center. Hoping should the worst happen I can pay them a fee and get the tape with no problems. or simply report to police and hope they will put pressure to get the video. Even so its not a big enough crime to warrant looking for the culprit.

I had it happen to my honda civic when i left it at the mechanics. 7 cars were keyed in on multtiple panels. Mine had every single panel keyed in. The guy who works there has annoyed a few people. Never got it sprayed i drove around with it, after that i stopped caring about this stuff. The bonnet, two front quarters, both doors and the roof all deep scratches. The bonnet had a long obvious squiggly line. When I went to the car wash the guys there were saying picasso did this. Sold the car for £900 pounds and the buyer came at night.....but i showed him all the damage

On the off chance you do see someone best to call the police and follow them quietly till the police arrive.

Edited by GranTurismoEra

I have nightmares about this happening to my car, my neighbour is selling their bungalow I hope I don't get some car damaging nutter moving in.

Iv never had a car keyed but I have had low down damage from what looks like a pedal bike crashed into my Peugeot 106 years ago

Sorry to hear about your zed getting keyed. Fortunately where I live, my zed is fairly excluded from view. It's when I go out and park somewhere public that I start getting nervous. I just think that a lot of it is jealousy. Granted the zed is an awesome car and I feel really fortunate to own one. But I don't earn thousands and it took a lot of saving and hard work to be in a position to buy one. These people must assume that anyone with a zed must be loaded, which certainly isn't the case for me. Lol.

It happened right outside my house.

My neighbour lets me use the driveway now.

This might sound really stupid but my car means a lot to me personally.

It's more than a car,I won't go into it but it's been a struggle to get to this point.

I'm getting it sorted a week tomorrow,hopefully it'll be as good as new.

Thanks for the replies lads.

• Like 1

It's more than a car,I won't go into it but it's been a struggle to get to this point.

That doesn't sound stupid at all. I'm sure many people here, myself included, feel a similar way.

• Like 1

It's not the sort of car you get on a whim because you need a box that gets you from A to B. Anybody owning this kind of car takes pride in it, so I'd be confident in saying that we would all have the same reaction.

• Like 1