MY17 GTR Nismo

grahamc

As much as I appreciate the capabilities of the GTR, the Nismo version at £130k is just crazy. :wacko: The choice of cars between £100k and £150k is superb, who would really go for a super-Nissan?

Suppose if you have a garage full of other exotic supercars then the GTR Nismo could be worth a look at, still would not buy one if I make it to that rather nice dilemma.

Ready to be shot down now . . . . . :boxing:

As much as I appreciate the capabilities of the GTR, the Nismo version at £130k is just crazy. :wacko: The choice of cars between £100k and £150k is superb, who would really go for a super-Nissan?

Suppose if you have a garage full of other exotic supercars then the GTR Nismo could be worth a look at, still would not buy one if I make it to that rather nice dilemma.

Ready to be shot down now . . . . . :boxing:

I'm just looking for the shotgun!

• Like 1

I see £130k+ still doesn't get you a good bumper to body match on a pearl white Nissan. :)

Actually, that was a bit harsh. Looking a bigger pictures it's a pretty decent match. Perhaps they've finally sorted out the issue.