Is this a Scam ?

ATTAK Z

Office Office <paulowen002@outlook.com>

Wed 18/05/2016 11:38

Inbox

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA DECIDED TO PAY YOU THROUGH ONLINE BANKING BECAUSE OF FRAUD. NOW YOU WILL MAKE THE TRANSFER OR ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOURSELF WITHOUT HAVE SECOND PARTY ALL NEED IS JUST TO OPEN AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AND UPGRADE THE ACCOUNT WITH $70 ONLY I HAVE ALREADY OPEN THE ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH CBN FOR YOU IF I CAN

CONFIRM THE FEE TODAY I WILL SEND YOU THE ONLINE ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOU TO ACCESS AND MADE THE TRANSFER YOUR SELF.

SEND THE $70 FOR FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION CERTIFICATE VIA WESTERN UNION WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM FOR FASTER CONFIRMATION

RECEIVER NAME---- IRUEGBU SYVANUS

ADDRESS---LAGOS -- NIGERIAN

SENDERS NAME/COUNTRY

MTCN-----------

MONEY GRAM---{REF NO

AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT SEND WESTERN UNION /MONEY GRAM DETAILS VIA MY TEL NO +234 8080 555 207 FOR SECURITY OF THE FEE SEND {SMS} PLEASE DO NOT SEND IT THROUGH EMAIL

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVED THE PAYMENT DETAILS THROUGH {SMS} THIS IS MY NUMBER AGAIN +234 8080 555 207 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS central-007@admin.in.th

WAITING

EMEFIELE GODWIN,

(Governor CBN),

Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN}

Federal Republic of Nigeria

central-007@admin.in.th

Sad part about it is that I lived and worked in Nigeria for 4 years and I still have money there that I can't legitimately get out

They didn't train you too well then on how to extract money while you were there :stir:

Being the generous sort of chap that you are, I take it you'll distribute the money amongst the members on here, and still have billions left over for yourself.

Wouldnt that be a nice gesture. We could all have a GTR each then.

Being the generous sort of chap that you are, I take it you'll distribute the money amongst the members on here, and still have billions left over for yourself.

Wouldnt that be a nice gesture. We could all have a GTR each then.

OR we could all put the money together and buy old air field that is up for sale... or the M6 toll road

OR we could all put the money together and buy old air field that is up for sale... or the M6 toll road

With limited access and no speed limit. I mean it would be private land.

Worlds longest drag strip?

With limited access and no speed limit. I mean it would be private land.

Worlds longest drag strip?

It would be great for bedding in brakes.