PRINCE ... Has Died

veilside z

The end times. All the selected pop/movie stars being gathered for their heavenly seat before doomsday.

I hope I get my Z done before then. Knowing my luck I'll put they key in and turn it and the day will turn to night and the trumpet will signal armageddon and thy sinners will surely perish.

No I wasn't force fed religious bumf about impending annihilation as a kid. Much. Well 3 times a week plus personal bible study and ministry once a week. Lol.

This year so far has been a shocker for celebrity deaths and we are only in April!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Yeah, hardly a day passes without a celebrity dying. Never got into Prince, not my sort of music but " When Doves Cry" is a masterpiece. Could be wrong but I think Prince didn't allow his music on YouTube.

R.I.P

Pete

Not a huge fan but did see him live in 1989 at the NEC on the Lovesexy Tour and he was a huge talent. Feel quite privileged now. Very sad 57 is no age.

Kanye is next.

I hope.

Don't toy with my emotions like that!

In regards to the celeb deaths, it's well known that it's only going to get worse as we delve deeper and deeper into generations with more celebrities. The whole "**** 2016" thing is getting tiresome, it's sad yes, should we mourn, yes, but I'm fed up with the over dramatic arm flailing in the air "OH MY GAWD 2016! it's like a George R.R. Martin script!". And the news sites are trying to report as many deaths as possible now as it gets so many "clicks", it's sad.

In regards to the celeb deaths, it's well known that it's only going to get worse as we delve deeper and deeper into generations with more celebrities.

Yes, the so called baby boomers are getting into their 60's and 70's so expect the trend to continue.

Pete

"Nobody's spirit was stronger, bolder or more creative".

President Obama.

Yeah. Right. Nelson Mandela on strength of spirit?

Do these guys ever not read what their PR guys tell them to.

Edited by TT350