Hi Hello and Yo

So I picked up my 350z this morning!! I was so excited you cannot understand. I have wanted this car for such a long time since sitting in it when it came out and was in a car show up at the NEC.

I still cant quite believe I have one of my own. She is the 2004 Azure Blue GT that gassard27 was selling.

So first questions.......

1. Anyone know where to buy a flip key fob from that will work with the electronics already inside the standard key and a guide on making it work for the Zed?

2. If anyone has any cheep rays that they are getting rid off I would like to take them off your hands :D

3. Special oil or would Castrol Magnatec 5w-30 work? Do the A1 or A5 mean anything? Just want whats best for my new baby!!

4. Any meets in the Surrey area? I'm Aldershot/Farnham side of Surrey?

Look forward to meeting a few of you and being apart of this community.

Oh and I drove to Southampton and back today to get 1 item just to go for a drive :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :drive1

Cheers Stephen

Welcome aboard Stephen. :welcome:

Flip key info: http://www.350z-uk.c...-nearly-sorted/

Oil: 5W30 fully synthetic ~ generally brand is personal preference. I've used Fuchs & Motul in the past. Try Opie oils in the professional traders area for best prices.

Regional/local meets here: http://www.350z-uk.c...regional-meets/

:thumbs:

My baby!!!

Look after her and enjoy :)

Take a look on opie oils mate they do a lot of deals and fuchs titan racing is a good oil :)

Not any more not any more!!

Yeah will do. Cheers