Flip key - nearly sorted

jamesyj

I bought this the other day - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-BUTTON-FLIP-KEY-CASE-UPGRADE-FOR-NISSAN-MICRA-NOTE-NAVARA-REMOTE-4-5-CM-/321067673609?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET&hash=item4ac11fe809

I put some real research in as I know we've all wanted a flip key for a very long time.

All the internals from my key fit in, I haven't glued the transponder in place yet though. It locks and unlocks my car, all seems perfect to me!

I'm going to have a wander down to my local key cutting place on Saturday morning and get the blade cut and, I think, that's it?

Quality of the case is the same of the normal key, although it doesn't feel as 'slick' as other marques. Quite light, could probably do with a little weight in it but apart from that, all is well! That key for sale that I've linked to doesn't come with the little nissan 'badge' for the key, well, mine didn't! I can live with sorting one out myself.

Possibly the most important modification for the Zed since....... 2002?

Edited by jamesyj

I bought this the other day - http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ac11fe809

I put some real research in as I know we've all wanted a flip key for a very long time.

All the internals from my key fit in, I haven't glued the transponder in place yet though. It locks and unlocks my car, all seems perfect to me!

I'm going to have a wander down to my local key cutting place on Saturday morning and get the blade cut and, I think, that's it?

Quality of the case is the same of the normal key, although it doesn't feel as 'slick' as other marques. Quite light, could probably do with a little weight in it but apart from that, all is well! That key for sale that I've linked to doesn't come with the little nissan 'badge' for the key, well, mine didn't! I can live with sorting one out myself.

Possibly the most important modification for the Zed since....... 2002?

Could someone do a guide and or confirm if its works with JDM's?