Hello folks!

vatra

Hey all,

In the summer I will be grabbing the keys to my very own 350z and once I've put it in my garage I'll be doing a few personalized tweeks to it.
I've loved the 350z since It's release and like some of the custom builds and mods people have done to them over the years.

There are a few things I wan to my Zed when I get it. And a few ideas from other cars I want to try/see if I can bring to the 350z,
A few things I want to do is change some of the panels of the interior as it's black I want to do the inside black and green, leather seats included.
Another thing is to do something similar to the Mr2 roof. Much like the T-Top but the roof can be clipped back on and secured from the inside. (Not sure how well this can be done or if it's even possible) And a few little bits to it.

The car would be my pride and joy and certainly will bring a big grin to my face when I'm driving it.

Once I've done the work i want I'll be bringing it to the meets and hopefully it'll look great once it's completed the way I vision it to be. :)

About me:
I'm Vatra or Luke as my real name goes. I'm 27 and I'm a security guard and partly trained mechanic. I studied mechanics for 6 months at college then went off to do some work experience at BM-Euro. I'm also a music producer and hold many other hobbies that keep me proactive. Very talkative in person and do enjoy my cars though not to the extent I can tell you all the details about what's under the hood of a car and such. Just appreciate cars in general. :)

Thanks guys, :)

[quote name='Jetpilot' timestamp='1455611142' post='1587005']
Sights set high with a targa top conversion, anything is possible if your pockets are deep enough, look forward to it.
[/quote]

Yeah that will no doubt be the toughest and most expensive but actually looks good on the 350Z I think.