Interesting styling...

Dynamic Turtle

no likey...the blue strips on the car should have been left in the 90's or so....never liked silly wanabe badges on cars....the only reasonable thing on it is that chargespeed bumper but each to their own...

I'm a full blooded geek. Autobots insignia? More power to you.

Couldn't give a PHuck if it's a symbol that's been appropriated by Ned's like Burberry was.

Your car, your @*!#. Let the haters froth.

I dont understand the transformer badge, it seems to plague so many cars but why?? :yuck:

Same, ...I have no idea why you see the Transformers badge being put on cars at all.

I would say maybe it's something the cool people are doing but as I'm one of the cool guys, B) ...I'm guessing it's geek related. :dry::lol:

I like the each to their own philosophy! If we all drove the same looking Zed, we wouldn't be interested in looking and talking about each others cars. .... The autobot thing???? That's old hat though, isn't it?

Edited by The Beagle

• 1 month later...

This passed my shop the other day and WOW what a stunning car (didn't notice the badge).... Sounded pretty awesome to. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to get a decent photo..... But for comedy value I'll post the picture anyway

b560bcbabff6ccedbc92f147f5fbda78.jpg