Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

Judging from my experience with Trax, T4 is a really good position. Right next to all the trade stands and easy for those to get on track too. Oh, and we get to make as much noise as possible in the tunnel on the way in!

Edited by Mikey Thompson
  • Like 6

Judging from my experience with Trax, T4 is a really good position. Right next to all the trade stands and easy for those to get on track too. Oh, and we get to make as much noise as possible in the tunnel on the way in!

T4 is the best section. We've got the best piece of stand ground as everyone has to walk past to get to the retail village. Hopefully plenty of attention for the well deserved zeds.

• Like 2

dropped the car off at the body shop last night to have the front bumper repaired. He told me should be ready for thursday at the latest so fingers crossed otherwise i'll be walking :lol:

If my experience with body shops is anything to go by you are a very brave man :lol:

• Like 1

dropped the car off at the body shop last night to have the front bumper repaired. He told me should be ready for thursday at the latest so fingers crossed otherwise i'll be walking :lol:

If my experience with body shops is anything to go by you are a very brave man :lol:

they're just putting a plaster over a hole in my front bumper.. should be fine... :blush: I'll call them at lunch and see how its going haha!

I decided to get my clutch done on the Friday before fast show... Bad idea, a new flywheel was needed, I couldn't find one in time and I ended up going to the show in my moms car ahaha. Good luck getting the car back in time, you should be fine! ;)

So... Are we meeting outside somewhere so we can all cruise in together? Aimed at Ad.. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be pretty epic but quite hard to manage! At Castle Combe we used to meet up at a Premier Inn just outside but we started filling the car park so had to stop :lol:

So... Are we meeting outside somewhere so we can all cruise in together? Aimed at Ad.. Haha

It would be pretty epic but quite hard to manage! At Castle Combe we used to meet up at a Premier Inn just outside but we started filling the car park so had to stop :lol:

😂😂😂maybe not then. Do you know who's organising the stand and how we're going to be Parking up?

This event is huge, I'd advise against trying to get the club to meet up outside :lol:

A - You'd be stuck waiting for stragglers to show up (Not know who's missing)

B - Roads are going to be chocker.

Best off just travelling down in your convoy groups etc.

• Like 2

😂😂😂maybe not then. Do you know who's organising the stand and how we're going to be Parking up?

I will be nominating a person from each model variant and hopefully if all goes to plan we will be descending in years. I haven't been given any details on the shape yet so can't plan to much.

If everyone arrives early we will have a good bit of time to sort it out :)

• Like 2

Sorry if this is a bit of a long shot, going for a shameless plug, but would anyone like me to bring my stuff from the "for sale" section?

2 front tyres, 4 nissan centre caps, and the OEM wheel nuts + locking nuts? Figured it would save any interested parties the postage, and me the hassle of doing the post :D