Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

How about a co-ordinated "Rev" a huge amount of V6's will sound like God gargling with nails!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that isn't a bad shout. Or a Mexican wave of revs- one after another

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The way I see it , other than the GTR's we've got to be the biggest bunch of Cubes on the premises.... So let's make a bit of noise!! ....note: please see previous disclaimer on the Bernie F1 thread regarding wine consumption!!

The way I see it , other than the GTR's we've got to be the biggest bunch of Cubes on the premises.... So let's make a bit of noise!! ....note: please see previous disclaimer on the Bernie F1 thread regarding wine consumption!!

Lol brilliant idea!

Anyone driving up from Kent ? Two Zd's leaving Dartford tunnel area at 6am (having a very late night Saturday night) We won't be driving like div's - we are gentlemen........ anyway, if anyone is about that time of the morning, look out for us..............

Anyone driving up from Kent ? Two Zd's leaving Dartford tunnel area at 6am (having a very late night Saturday night) We won't be driving like div's - we are gentlemen........ anyway, if anyone is about that time of the morning, look out for us..............

yep there is a thread running for South east/kent convoy...

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107429-japfest-2016-south-east-convoy-m25m1a34-sunday-24th-april/

.i'll be in the area at about the same time...also 2 zeds (one black roadster, mine, and my mates Ginger Coupe...all the way from Cornwall).

we were toying with the idea of meeting at one of the M1 services

Edited by Paul K

yep there is a thread running for South east/kent convoy...

http://www.350z-uk.c...day-24th-april/

.i'll be in the area at about the same time...also 2 zeds (one black roadster, mine, and my mates Ginger Coupe...all the way from Cornwall).

we were toying with the idea of meeting at one of the M1 services

Cheers, will check out the thread.......

Hi all, is anyone getting their car on stand on Saturday evening?

Kirstie and I are staying at a nearby B&B and will have her car too, so I was planning on getting my car on stand Saturday evening so I could have a chinwag and a beer with the early arrivals and campers.

However, it looks like most people are heading onto stand Sunday morning.

Is anyone going to be there Saturday evening?

How about a co-ordinated "Rev" a huge amount of V6's will sound like God gargling with nails!!

Love this idea!

It's something I'd expect from the EP3 CTR owners club rather than us. Also you may well find that the organisers will not take very kindly to that kind of 'display', I'd certainly be checking with them first.

/spoilsport, but thinking of the greater good

Love this idea!

It's something I'd expect from the EP3 CTR owners club rather than us. Also you may well find that the organisers will not take very kindly to that kind of 'display', I'd certainly be checking with them first.

/spoilsport, but thinking of the greater good

Pretty valid point I feel. I was a bit piddled when I first posted it

• Like 1

It's just how it comes across, tbh. To the average Joe it looks like a bunch of loud stickered up bewinged bodykitted cars sat in a car park revving their engines. You'll have a lot of young kids around who may not be wearing ear defenders and not expecting a rev off on the stands, plus once one stand does it then it encourages the others to join in and whilst a V6 may not be the worst thing to listen to, 50 sodding Honda four pots banging off the limiter isn't the nicest of noises.

Aside from the track stuff, it's a static show.

• Like 1

It's just how it comes across, tbh. To the average Joe it looks like a bunch of loud stickered up bewinged bodykitted cars sat in a car park revving their engines. You'll have a lot of young kids around who may not be wearing ear defenders and not expecting a rev off on the stands, plus once one stand does it then it encourages the others to join in and whilst a V6 may not be the worst thing to listen to, 50 sodding Honda four pots banging off the limiter isn't the nicest of noises.

Hahaha brilliant, and I see why some people might take offence I guess. Was just hard to appreciate at first as when I was younger there would have been no better sound haha. But I see your point for sure

Hahaha brilliant, and I see why some people might take offence I guess. Was just hard to appreciate at first as when I was younger there would have been no better sound haha. But I see your point for sure

The other issue is local residents. Hence why track is noise restricted. (Granted they shouldn't of moved next to a race track) but residents are ALWAYS complaining, thus bringing the DB limit for track down each time. And a 'rev off' is definitely going to challenge that location hosting the same event next year once you've pi**ed off the locals again.

The other issue is local residents. Hence why track is noise restricted. (Granted they shouldn't of moved next to a race track) but residents are ALWAYS complaining, thus bringing the DB limit for track down each time. And a 'rev off' is definitely going to challenge that location hosting the same event next year once you've pi**ed off the locals again.

I can relate to that- a lady who moved next to my local tennis club kept complaning about the odd tennis ball over her fence. Not really logical but hey whatever keeps them happy. Keeping as many people happy as possible is good

• Like 1

haha this made me chuckle.. "50 sodding Honda four pots banging off the limiter isn't the nicest of noises" well said sir :lol: