Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

I'm begining to think I won't bother, if this is an example of their organisation I begin to wonder about the kind of chaos that will ensue on the day.
Well, this is embarrassing, despite my earlier musings I was really looking forward to this huge gathering of Zeds. Work, however has not gone well this week and I need to catch up so regretfully I'm going to have to withdraw. Hate having to do this but life gets in the way sometimes. Have a great day guys👍

I'm begining to think I won't bother, if this is an example of their organisation I begin to wonder about the kind of chaos that will ensue on the day.
Well, this is embarrassing, despite my earlier musings I was really looking forward to this huge gathering of Zeds. Work, however has not gone well this week and I need to catch up so regretfully I'm going to have to withdraw. Hate having to do this but life gets in the way sometimes. Have a great day guys👊

Ah that's a shame graham was looking forward to a catch up , see you soon and don't work too hard !

Well, this is embarrassing, despite my earlier musings I was really looking forward to this huge gathering of Zeds. Work, however has not gone well this week and I need to catch up so regretfully I'm going to have to withdraw. Hate having to do this but life gets in the way sometimes. Have a great day guys������

Ah that's a shame graham was looking forward to a catch up , see you soon and don't work too hard !

Thanks Mark, see you later in the year.

Last chance to let me know if anyone wants any of my stuffs for Japfest, I'd rather take it with me than post it, so make me an offer :)

I will consider anything - The postie is a lot of effort hahaha lowered prices for japfest weekend only

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107181-350z-center-caps-front-tyres-and-nissan-nuts/

Mods this is the last time I will be bumping/advertising - sorry to be annoying :S

Sorry if this is a bit of a long shot, going for a shameless plug, but would anyone like me to bring my stuff from the "for sale" section?

2 front tyres, 4 nissan centre caps, and the OEM wheel nuts + locking nuts? Figured it would save any interested parties the postage, and me the hassle of doing the post :D

Ooo what condition are the centre caps? Mine aren't the best, so could replace them...

Edit: saw the thread and so they're 350z caps :(

Edited by a.roden