Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

Just a quick question guys

(sorry if its already been asked, haven't been on for a while.)

I am on the stand but may need to leave early afternoon for work.. (if they need me.. i pray to the nissan gods that they don't)

Is that an issue?

Stu

We are always told we have to wait till the show is over but during the day I see loads of people leaving.

This is the first time its at Silverstone though so its hard to judge, sorry!

So let me get this straight. As I'm confused and probably a lot of people are. The tickets will be emailed 2 weeks prior to event..? I'm guessing Japfest have f*ucked up somewhere as I have no tickets and am checking my spam box every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my 2cents,

Every year, around this exact time before an event (mainly Japfest due to the high demand on this forum) people start panicking about their ticket not arriving.

Yes they do give you an advanced ETA - I.e. 2 weeks prior to the event, however nearly every year there is a slight delay. However I've never seen an incident where the ticket hasn't arrived.

It's going to arrive. And if it doesn't all it takes is a phone call quoting your order number. Which won't be necessary until mid next week. As they'll just send you a soft copy via email to show at the gate.

• Like 3

I haven't received any email with tickets either. Like a few of you all I have had is the receipt PDF

The receipt PDF contains all the details regarding you, your car and the club stand you've booked onto. It also contains your unique Order ID, so as Matt said, I wouldn't stress.

• Like 1

Hi David,

Do you mean your passes?

If so, they are all being emailed out this week.

Best wishes

Sue Loy

Events Co-ordinator

Kelsey

-----------------

In my Zed for the 20mins session, aiming to keep up with similar cars from the forum, how much fuel ish will i use?

david

Edited by davey_83

Hot off the press:

"They are ‘e tickets’ and they will be emailed to you by the end of the week, together with vehicle passes, a site map showing where your club will be located and other general information. Once you’ve received them you will need to print them off."

• Like 2

Hi David,

Do you mean your passes?

If so, they are all being emailed out this week.

Best wishes

Sue Loy

Events Co-ordinator

Kelsey

-----------------

In my Zed for the 20mins session, aiming to keep up with similar cars from the forum, how much fuel ish will i use?

david

1/5 max so don't worry about it to much :)

Does anyone know what the layout might be like? I am wondering where we will be camping and where the cars will be parked etc.

Ive got three mates coming to japfest aswell but they don't have 350z/370z (they have japanese cars) so was just wondering if they could park somewhere near us because we are all camping

• Like 1

Does anyone know what the layout might be like? I am wondering where we will be camping and where the cars will be parked etc.

Ive got three mates coming to japfest aswell but they don't have 350z/370z (they have japanese cars) so was just wondering if they could park somewhere near us because we are all camping

It looks like camping is separate to the club stands:

http://www.japfest.co.uk/camping

• Like 1

Woohoo :yahoo: My tickets have arrived :yahoo:

Not really, but now I have your attention.... :teeth: Last call for boot dividers, if you want one brought along to Japfest, drop me a PM :thumbs:

• Like 5

Just a quick one- i've got a club stand ticket for me and my car. Found a mate who wants to come as my passenger, is it just a regular show entry ticket he needs to come in with me as my passenger?

passengers have to pay for Japfest as well although you have a stand ticket

Just a quick one- i've got a club stand ticket for me and my car. Found a mate who wants to come as my passenger, is it just a regular show entry ticket he needs to come in with me as my passenger?

yeah so they just need to buy a normal entry ticket then to come with me? I thought this would be the case I just wanted to check because i've got club stand ticket! Thanks

yeah so they just need to buy a normal entry ticket then to come with me? I thought this would be the case I just wanted to check because i've got club stand ticket! Thanks

Yeah buddy thats correct :)

Yeah buddy thats correct :)

thanks mate ☺