Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

I read that tickets were posted out, this made sense to me as we would need our stand passes to hang from our rear view mirrors.

Ignore that above. Just seen the confirmation of the ticket question. For some reason my phone didn't load that post originally!

Edited by Edd20022

Hi all, shameless plug and self promotion alert.... :lol:

If anyone wants a vertical tonneau cover/boot divider, I'm coming along to Japfest, so will have time between now and then to make your own individual divider.

If you're wondering what the hell I'm on about, take a look here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103544-350z-vertical-tonneau-cover-boot-divider/

Obviously there'd be no postage costs, and with a little Japfest discount too, I'd happily make you one for £45.

If you'd like one or have any queries, please get in touch. I'll see y'all at Silverstone :thumbs:

Update from Japfest today with full club list, there are 113 of us in total! Please see the attached file for the list.

"Your tickets and passes will be emailed directly to you around two weeks prior to the show. The tickets and passes will all be individually created to be printed at home.

Full details of opening times, entry routes and club information will be sent out alongside the tickets and passes, but should you have any immediate questions at this point please do not hesitate to contact us."

Japfest 2016 - Z Club.pdf

Edited by 370Ad

Hi all, shameless plug and self promotion alert.... :lol:

If anyone wants a vertical tonneau cover/boot divider, I'm coming along to Japfest, so will have time between now and then to make your own individual divider.

If you're wondering what the hell I'm on about, take a look here: http://www.350z-uk.c...r-boot-divider/

Obviously there'd be no postage costs, and with a little Japfest discount too, I'd happily make you one for £45.

If you'd like one or have any queries, please get in touch. I'll see y'all at Silverstone :thumbs:

I will take you up on that! PM sent :)

• Like 1

It is with great regret that I have to sell on my tickets as I have a function on that week end I totally forgot about.....my brothers wedding !! so cant exactly get out of this one.

I have 2 x entry tickets and stand pass up for grabs. First to pay will have. Payment through paypal.

All Im asking is what I paid which is £32.00 and you pay for the pp fees your end.

Please PM me if interested. Tickets not arrived yet so it will be a transfer - so full name, address and Car Reg Required for the stand.

How do I check please you have my correct address. Sorry, can't remember if it was part of ticket registration. I moved a year ago.

Thanks

Ali

Forget that. Just realised its by email!

Edited by Roobies8
  • Like 1

Had a couple of guys post on the Z Club today that they have had an email from Japfest saying that they do not actually have the track sessions that they ordered even though it shows on the Japfest 2016 - Z Club.pdf 230.44K that they have got track time

Dont have any more info at the minute so please don't shoot the messenger just maybe worth checking if you have track time

I also had already phoned them this morning asking about tickets and they said they were behind but would be posted out this week

Had a couple of guys post on the Z Club today that they have had an email from Japfest saying that they do not actually have the track sessions that they ordered even though it shows on the Japfest 2016 - Z Club.pdf 230.44K that they have got track time

Dont have any more info at the minute so please don't shoot the messenger just maybe worth checking if you have track time

I also had already phoned them this morning asking about tickets and they said they were behind but would be posted out this week

Well this is interesting....I appreciate you keeping us updated. I have not received my tickets via email yet but when I do I will double check them.

To anyone who receives their tickets this week and they are not as ordered, please call Japfest directly to sort it out as I do not have access to your details this year.

• Like 1

Well this is interesting....I appreciate you keeping us updated. I have not received my tickets via email yet but when I do I will double check them.

To anyone who receives their tickets this week and they are not as ordered, please call Japfest directly to sort it out as I do not have access to your details this year.

When I phoned them yesterday and was told tickets were being posted I then I asked were they not going to be emailed and we print them off and was told that was never an option

But heyho maybe my brain is getting old and I was confusing Japfest with the Donnington Historic meet

When I phoned them yesterday and was told tickets were being posted I then I asked were they not going to be emailed and we print them off and was told that was never an option

But heyho maybe my brain is getting old and I was confusing Japfest with the Donnington Historic meet

You are definitely not going crazy my friend...

JFEST16_zpsylooc1hl.jpg

Edited by 370Ad

After a third on Z Club site being emailed by japfest saying that his time was not available he emailed them back and was told they had made a mistake and he was on track

I have just got off the phone to them and they also said they had double checked and now emailed people telling them that they now had track time

Also asked again if it was correct that they were posting out the tickets and was told this time that the tickets were being emailed out to be printed at home

When said that yesterday I was told they were being posted I was told this time that that was never an option and asked who told me that

Seems if the left hand and the right hand has been disconnected from the main brain but hey hoy it will all come good in the end

Hey Adam in a way this new fangled system that was introduced to ease the frustration of the clubs rep doing all the work seems to have a few hiccups

Has everyone received emails from Japfest now then? Im sure when I booked the confirmation email said that we would receive our tickets no later than 2 weeks before the event...

Nope, not received anything yet, but it sounds like they’re having some issues so it doesn’t surprise me that they are delayed.

Has everyone received emails from Japfest now then? Im sure when I booked the confirmation email said that we would receive our tickets no later than 2 weeks before the event...

Exactly what I've got. I'm now thinking that they ARE the tickets, since they have the barcode already on them.

Just a quick question guys

(sorry if its already been asked, haven't been on for a while.)

I am on the stand but may need to leave early afternoon for work.. (if they need me.. i pray to the nissan gods that they don't)

Is that an issue?

Stu