Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

There was a PDF attachment on my email with a barcode. You print this off and use it as a ticket per instructions in the email. Is that not the same for everyone?

Your show entry ticket(s) are attached to this email. These must be printed off clearly to gain entry to the event or shown on a mobile device. All tickets will be scanned upon entry, you may be asked for additional identification such as the card your tickets were ordered on or your driving licence to gain entry.

confusing...so just went on the site and it says this:

Will the tickets and passes be sent to me? Both the tickets and vehicle passes will be print at home. On booking you will receive a confirmation email that will show the number of tickets and passes purchased. No later than two weeks prior to the event the E Ticket and Vehicle Pass will be emailed to you, these will need to be printed and displayed for entry.

So does mine, but it's still not the ticket :lol:

Does your email not say "This email is confirmation of your order. Your club ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent out prior to the event. Your club pack will be dispatched no later than two weeks before the event."?

Just pointing out the admission time to the Japfest event/stands starts from 6.30 am (Castle Combe for example it used to be 6am)

don't know what is the latest you can arrive to our stand...370ad will probably cast some light on this over the coming days

Lot of messing about with work but finally managed to get this Sunday off. I know the deadline has passed but I follow the link enter the password etc and it will still let me buy a ticket.

Just hoping someone can clarify if I buy this is it a stand with you guys or would I end up in a general admission car park outside etc?

(First time big event attend so apologies if it seems like a daft question)

I think we'll only know when the confirmed list is received by Adam. The site does say 18th as final date, but who knows?

And the latest entrance is usually fairly early (8.30 or 9 I think) and at Combe you had to arrive much earlier to avoid queing for 1-2 hours anyway

Currently on holiday but back early next week. So will confirm everyone's questions then but as far as I am aware the deadline for stand passes was on the 18th and there was no extension.

Tickets will be posted out two weeks before to the address you gave Japfest :)

Right so the bad news first, we are no longer the largest club stand. The common Evo lot has overtaken us :(

The good news is I hope the below confirms everyone's queries.

Your tickets and vehicle passes will be sent out to you no later than two weeks before the event.This also includes track time and all the forms necessary to get out on track.

Anyone going out on track will need to bring both parts of their driving license. So this is the photo card and the paper form which is now delivered on demand via the DVLA website.

Lot of messing about with work but finally managed to get this Sunday off. I know the deadline has passed but I follow the link enter the password etc and it will still let me buy a ticket.

Just hoping someone can clarify if I buy this is it a stand with you guys or would I end up in a general admission car park outside etc?

(First time big event attend so apologies if it seems like a daft question)

The deadline for club tickets has now passed so you will be in the public car park unfortunately.

Just pointing out the admission time to the Japfest event/stands starts from 6.30 am (Castle Combe for example it used to be 6am)

don't know what is the latest you can arrive to our stand...370ad will probably cast some light on this over the coming days

Apologies if it is already stated somewhere, but what time do the stand cars have to be at the event? Just realised I am doing something on the Saturday night, so it's going to be an early start! :(

There will be a time that you need to attend the stand by I believe this is 06:30 to 08:30 but it will be confirmed in your stand information pack.

Edited by 370Ad