Japfest 2016 - Silverstone - Sunday 24th April - Full attendee list attached to post #306

370Ad

Nice to see you stopped straight away to give your assistance ;)

Why do you assume i didnt ?

Of course I went back and stopped where it was safe to do so, if you know the road then you know there is a turning spot a couple of 100 metres ahead

13041181_10154105089934664_5546658797428090933_o_zpsbjhm74oi.jpg

• Like 3

Fantastic day yesterday, even if I did manage to Kerb my alloy on the way in! Doh! Great meeting and chatting to lots of new people. Adam, hope you and your buddy managed to get recovered ok in the end (apologies can't recall his name). Still can't decide if I preferred it at Castle Combe or not, you never seem to be too far from the track at Combe, didn't get to see as much track action yesterday, although this could be me not being as familiar with the layout.

I'm useless with a camera and only got a couple of pics

image_zpspud3dgcg.jpg

image_zpsf9npaknu.jpg

image_zpswtjtmewr.jpg

Cheers for a great day :)

Oz

• Like 2

Had a great day yesterday, so many zeds ! I was overwhelmed, didn't spend too much time around the stand as was busy taking it all in for a change. So I didn't get to see/meet and talk to as many people as I would of liked too. so for those of you I didn't get chance to catch up with see you soon.

Of course I went back and stopped where it was safe to do so, if you know the road then you know there is a turning spot a couple of 100 metres ahead

well done you...not many would have stopped/returned :)

well done you...not many would have stopped/returned :)

You wouldnt think so based on the hate i got on youtube:) Footage of me turning around was pretty dull though

Whoops! Bet that'll be expensive...

The really expensive bit will be what the Council charges for replacing the lampost I suspect...... :scare:

based on its final resting position looks like Rich got out the way just in time, but yeah the car is probably the least of his worries with that bill looming

The Supra crashed in front of me , he was showing off , lucky i have a dashcam ;)

Oh! I thought he was just unlucky as it was slippy coming off the roundabout.

C'mon - Let's see the vid :D

:oops:

Tricky, those rear wheel drive cars??? 😎

Who owned the Green 350z with the red wheels? reg plateY60 MAK.

I thought this was Gorgeous liked everything about it..well done.

Mike K-g

That was mine. Thanks for the comments. I'm quite pleased with how it looks too. Certainly a vast improvement on the original silver grey? 😎

Also can I add my thanks to 370Ad for organising things. Another great show 😎

• Like 1

Was a really good day out. I arrived a bit late, so there was literally no one around on the stand. Managed to bump into Matt (Spatt) and I saw Grundy and some of the other #TeamTarmac guys, but no one else at all!

Highlight for me was the v8 supercharged 370z BDC car... what a beast and the noise!!! :cloud9:

Did anyone else see the poor black 350 that had an argument with a wall... and lost? :(

Edited by Paddy78

Who owned the Green 350z with the red wheels? reg plateY60 MAK.

I thought this was Gorgeous liked everything about it..well done.

Mike K-g

That was mine. Thanks for the comments. I'm quite pleased with how it looks too. Certainly a vast improvement on the original silver grey? ������

Also can I add my thanks to 370Ad for organising things. Another great show ������

Are you fairly local to Silverstone then? Saw you last weekend at the World Endurance Championship. ;)

IMAG2001-1_zpsla1bxky8.jpg