So Annoyed & Disgusted in some Low Life Traders!!

Easty

No need to 'think' I am clever :winkiss:

I didn't mention any names, I didn't even link anything to the issue at hand... just made a general comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

Sorry missed out the word 'sarcastic' before comment...

No need to 'think' I am clever :winkiss:

I didn't mention any names, I didn't even link anything to the issue at hand... just made a general comment

:lol:

Sorry missed out the word 'sarcastic' before comment...

Keep going, it's almost believable. :lol:

I'm not making a fool at all. as above i made an opinion, i even said i don't underestimate what the guy can do? what more can I say he was a nice guy and the cars he has at the garage proves he's the man to go to if you have a GTR, there was a miscommunication on both parties and it was left as was. I didn't feel the need to make a fuss about it on the forum on leave negative reviews etc, i kept my opinion between a group of so called car friends... and you took it out of hand running to sly to show him what I'd said.

as for screen shotting things,If i screen shotted half the stuff you say about other traders on the forum, you'd look a much bigger fool.

Can we just leave it at that. I'm not here to argue.

Just to add, i wasn't unhappy with what was done at all, as said i heard something different to what i thought he said if that makes sense lol

Edited by -Bradders-

Used to be in the old days traders joined forums and gave club discounts, unfortunately now they need to justify the traders fees and these have to be passed onto the members.

I feel no obligation to support a trader just because they are one but rather those that have given me good service not necessarily the cheapest either

Begs the question; why would a company like Goodridge get twitchy about comments from a trader they don't deal with?

You could understand it if Demon Tweeks contract was up for renewal and they couldn't get the same deal. Think may be there's some info missing, not that we have any right to have it disclosed.

• Like 1

Begs the question; why would a company like Goodridge get twitchy about comments from a trader they don't deal with?

You could understand it if Demon Tweeks contract was up for renewal and they couldn't get the same deal. Think may be there's some info missing, not that we have any right to have it disclosed.

I'm not sure who the trader is, but im pretty sure all the traders on here deal with them? i could be wrong?

So just to be clear, as the original post isn't, is this what happened:

You organised a GB with Goodridge directly (or someone else)

A Trader on here gets wind of this, then moans to Goodridge about it because they feel they're losing sales

Goodridge then starts getting itchy feet as his customers (i.e. the Trader in question) is getting the hump

Correct?

Kinda but they weren't already trading with them..... They aren't selling there lines and because I'm trying to sort something for everyone they don't like it!!

I was just going by this comment that the Trader (s) in question had no dealings with Goodridge.

So just to be clear, as the original post isn't, is this what happened:

You organised a GB with Goodridge directly (or someone else)

A Trader on here gets wind of this, then moans to Goodridge about it because they feel they're losing sales

Goodridge then starts getting itchy feet as his customers (i.e. the Trader in question) is getting the hump

Correct?

Kinda but they weren't already trading with them..... They aren't selling there lines and because I'm trying to sort something for everyone they don't like it!!

I was just going by this comment that the Trader (s) in question had no dealings with Goodridge.

I asked if they (the Traders) had been selling the 350 & 370z lines before.

I was told No!!

• Like 1

With out knowing the in's and outs of what's going on here I bet I can guess what has actually happened.... (And this is from my own view point of running my own business)

Trader doesn't necessarily deal with the supplier but does have prices and terms from them........ Trader/s sees the group buy and think "hang on those prices are way below what we've been quoted to stick their products"...... Trader phones up supplier and asks to know how on earth can a member of the public buy 10 of these cheaper than he's been quoted for stocking....... Result.. Supplier has total egg on their face.

• Like 3

unfortunately now they need to justify the traders fees and these have to be passed onto the members.

You make it sound like the traders fees are hundreds of £'s

How much is it ?

Per year, £50 for Pro traders, £25 for member traders. Has been the same since the forum started in 2006 so no inflation on here!

• Like 2