TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Got my exhaust from Torqen, it arrived safely and I'm very veeeryy happy with it :teeth:

Also, I will note that the exhaust came with a 'beat speeding fines (USA Edition)' comprehensive book :lol: it's about 250 pages long. I guess they know what you're going to get up to with the new exhaust on.

• Like 1

A little update, fitted the Mishimoto on Thursday last week, see Page 24 of my build thread here :- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58750-how-to-smurfadise-a-zedbrembos-p20/page__st__460

These used to be supplied from Mishimoto with just the cables from the two fans and no connectors. Good news, they are now supplied with Nissan connectors and plug straight into the Nissan loom :thumbs:.

I have nothing but praise for Adrian/Torqen! The prices are excellent, the service is outstanding (he's been subject to all of my questions) and his communication brilliant.

I got an Ark GRiP exhaust, Eibach sway bars front and rear, SPL endlinks front and rear and a Frozenboost heat exchanger to upgrade my Stillen item. I also had a Berk HFC, but decided against and Adrian found another buyer for them for me. I have also bought a few bits personally — his 7AT built transmission, and an oil pan spacer. Every time he's gone above and beyond. Most recently we discovered that the SPL end links for the rear were the wrong size for my car, and he's sorting that out too.

I thoroughly recommend Torqen as a trustworthy and reputable supplier.

Edited by dajw
  • Like 2

Another thumbs up for Adrian. Pointed me at the rocker cover grommet repair solution when I posted looking for help with oil in a spark plug well.

The kit turned up today only a couple of days after purchase, and it looks top quality. Not dared fit it yet, but it's all there.

Great comms from Adrian, and a free key ring to boot :thumbs:

After two years of Zed ownership finally getting round to a little bit of modding! Motordyne plenum spacer arrived yesterday and Weapon R Dragon air intake on order from the States. Communication from Adrian has been great keeping me up to date on the order, couldn't have asked for better service. As excited as a child in the build up to Christmas waiting for the air intake to make its way over here! Hopefully be a link to a build thread coming soon!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just received my Invidia exhaust which I ordered from Torqen.

Fantastic. I love it. Great quality. Good fit. Easy to do as well.

Thanks Adrian for your help.

Jon

Great stuff, Jon!

Two more Invidia exhaust are landing next week :) They're pretty popular, must be the price as well :D

• Like 1

Ordered some Berk Decats a while ago, there was some trouble with getting the stock so Octet sent me some Invidia Decats instead for the trouble, for the same price as the Berks! Thankyou! Cant wait to fit them! :teeth:

First time using Torqen,

I purchased the DIY rocker cover kit from Adrian late last week, maybe even over the weekend and it arrived yesterday, in fact it all happened so quickly my postman's shoes has melted.

Anyway, great service really appreciate you putting the kit together for us.

Down to me now not to F..k it up haha :-)