TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Another thumbs up to Adrian,

Ordered some camber arms last night and received them today is record breaking time.

Also ordered some coilovers from him the week before he really went the extra mile to help me out.

Always a pleasure dealing with you and customer service A+

Now just find a second job when im at home to fund all these car parts :p

• Like 1

Great service received from Adrian. Ordered a pair of Stoptech brake discs. Adrian beat everyone on price, answered emails lightning fast and delivered them in good time. Fitted them last night and they are fantastic compared to my old DBA T3's

• Like 1

Well normally I dont really subscribe to these "Appreciation" threads, not because I'm a grumpy bugger, but because if buying goods you expect a certain level of service, and I know all our traders offer the best service there is out there.

But on this occassion I just wanted to say a massive thanks to Adrian, who I know went above and beyond the highest level of service a trader can give. Having posted a couple of times trying to get some 370 wheels nuts, for the wheels I purchased for my 350, Adrian realised I was having issues and stepped into the breach.

He not only offered to supply me immediately, a set of used 370 Wheel nuts, but then went on to say they were "Free of Charge", which totally blew me away.

These guys are traders, and they do that not for the love of it, but because its the way they earn a living, so to offer these FOC, in my book, was well above the call of duty.

Adrian, really appreciate you helping me out, and as I expressed to you earlier, more than happy to pay for them, but you would'nt hear of it, so I like to say a massive thanks for your help, and will donate some money to the club..

Once again many thanks

Graeme

• Like 1

My motordyne exhaust arrived!!:wub:B)

Thanks alot to Adrian and everyone at Torqen for the great service. Look forward to spending my future wages with you:lol:

Anyway,thanks again! I'm off the fit my exhaust!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

• Like 1