TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Just received my popcharger from Adrian today

Very well packaged, was sent quickly, the service has been great from start to finish and price is the best around

Already have other bits in the pipe work to order and look forward to doing business again in the very near future

For anyone looking for zed goodies I can't rate torqen enough

Many thanks

• Like 1

Well well well, what can I say about Adrian....made me put together a very comprehensive list of parts ready for my build, gave me the option to pay for certain parts as I go along, shipping out the stuff in batches and constantly being on the other end answering any questions super fast and with great explanations.

Yesterday I received the next batch of stuff, the mishimoto fan shroud kit, mishimoto rad and the invidia gemini cat-back....plenty more on their way soon too :teeth:

Unrivalled service!

• Like 1

Didn't want to fire off an update straight away but so far my experiences with Torqen have been nothing but positive.

Very prompt in all communications, postage and various updates.

I love the digital invoices that they have, very professional (Easy to catalog in PDF format!)

I've a vast amount of confidence in them and I'm really looking forward to ordering products in the future.

A great start to a new company, everything so far has been very professional and I can see it staying that way!

• Like 1

Fantastic first purchase!

Snapped up a pair of Berk HFCs for £370, can't argue with that!

Adrian was great to buy from, he kept me up to speed on the order and tracking and they arrived very swiftly indeed!

I'll certainly be back for more :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Adrian for an exceptional service, my 350z under tray arrived as described and quickly, had a quick sneak and product looks like a well built quality item.

Will definitely be using them again

Be nice to have a running website for them as no doubt would spend more money !!!

• Like 1

Massive thanks to Adrian, ordered a plenum spacer and without my knowledge he had actually dispatched it before I had paid. Will definitely order from them again and would encourage others to do the same.

• Like 1

Massive thanks to Adrian, ordered a plenum spacer and without my knowledge he had actually dispatched it before I had paid. Will definitely order from them again and would encourage others to do the same.

Ha ha! You wouldn't run away for a couple of bucks, would you? :) It was more important to get it over to you before the weekend, so I was a bit proactive :)

Thanks Ryan!

• Like 1

Hi Adrian, as you already know your shipment of the AAM TT kit is now safe in my hands and boy, what a marvelous kit this is! :teeth: I wrote my first impressions over here.

After what I've been through with my past GTM TT kit order where 6 months later I had to involve my bank to get my money back after I never received a single part, I got to say I am well impressed by Torqen and AAM. After I put down the money AAM begun manufacture and Torqen handled everything for me. It took just 3 weeks until i got delivery.

Meanwhile, I bombarded Adrian with turbo-related questions and he would always get back to me asap and kept me up to date with the progress, despite his busy schedule.

I feel so confident dealing with Torqen. Many thanks, you guys rock! :#1:

Edited by V1H
  • Like 1

No matter what the size or weight of the parcels they just keep coming in from all angles. Next day delivery, usually before midday via UPS. Tracking links issued, polite message to say they've been despatched and constantly kept in the loop of everything that's happening.

I managed to rack up quite an expensive and extensive parts list with Adrian and so far have had nothing but an A+ service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ogman
  • Like 1

I'll start off by saying Adrian's customer service is second to none! One of the best, if not THE BEST customer service I have had from a trader. Updated every step of the way and Adrian even went out his way to make sure the SPC toe arms and lock out kit was shipped out before he goes on holiday, which I greatly appreciate!

Packaged extremely well and very fast delivery from stateside to my doorstep!

Already in talks about making more orders towards the end of the month!

Anyone looking for great customer service, cheap prices and quality all round, don't hesitate to deal with Adrian he goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are satisfied with the service as I AM!

Thank you Adrian for booking me up and I shall be in contact soon about the spoiler!

Swiftyy.

• Like 1

Fantastic service from Adrian and Torqen!

Received my invidia gemini, berk HFCs and JWT popcharger very promptly and was kept up to date with shipping info throughout, excellent service, thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another thumbs up for Adrian here.

Asked for advice on exhausts and got a PM from Adrian after people recommended the Invidia. I made my ordered and it was at the Nissan garage in less than a week waiting for me to come in for installation.

Great price, great communication... i now need to see what else I might be able to get away with putting on my 370z Nismo.

• Like 1

BBK have arrived and look amazing just need to fit it now .

small delay with the delivery but Adrian kept me updated all the way and answered all questions I fired him .

Only bad point is he keeps showing me stuff I want and then buy it :)

Alan

• Like 1

Just another bit of positive feedback for the Torqen crew.

Again ordered suspension bits and the ARB + Droplink combination.

As I was ordering all parts from Torqen Adrian honored the limited time price for me. When the invoice reflected the original price (Not the discounted) Upon highlighting this with Adrian it was changed straight away.

Again the parts arrived quickly, Promptly and well packaged and they are now fitted to the Zed and are being enjoyed.

The Mechanic that fitted the Torqen S Suspension said that he was impressed with the build quality and how easy it was to fit (No loose bits, No wobbly screws, Everything solid!)

I look forward to my pre-order of the spacers and getting them fitted!

• Like 1